Your Political Compass

Yeah Way

Liberals have everything to do with it they refuse to get on board for things and support illegal immigrants. Secondly why the fuck should I pay taxes just so they can help some deadbeat can sit on his ass and do nothing. Helping people is a bad thing it makes people reliant on others and not self sufficient, also there is no case by case basis for criminals if they're found guitly they get punished i dont care if the illegals have been here for years or not breaking the law is breaking the law. Hardly a fantasy world its called working multiple jobs and making life changes to accommodate for lack of income.

You libertarian left-wing whippersnappers

mpg8aAi.png

Just kidding, I wanted to see how far from my actual result I could get. Here's my actual result:

rCqdPcg.png

So please, take the test, post your result, and discuss whether or not you agree with it and why. We got quite an interesting discussion out of it on /pol/.

One page in and we've already got someone arguing that the majority of scientists are lying about global warming being man made. Is that what you consider an interesting discussion? lol

Just kidding, I wanted to see how far from my actual result I could get. Here's my actual result:

You tease! >:c

One page in and we've already got someone arguing that the majority of scientists are lying about global warming being man made. Is that what you consider an interesting discussion? lol

I find discussions about substance many times more interesting than spamming meaningless stuff in random rice topics. So yeah it's interesting. It gives you insight into people, it may reveal some facts and information you didn't know etc etc. I wish there was more serious discussions on the boards actually, Fuwanovel's a pretty superficial place at the moment :(

Considering nasa disproved it was man made along with noaa i consider it disproved

If you consider a blog post a viable way of disproving scientific research, here's a blog post that disproves your blog post.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/07/29/no-new-data-does-not-blow-a-gaping-hole-in-global-warming-alarmism

I find discussions about substance many times more interesting than spamming meaningless stuff in random rice topics. So yeah it's interesting. It gives you insight into people, it may reveal some facts and information you didn't know etc etc. I wish there was more serious discussions on the boards actually, Fuwanovel's a pretty superficial place at the moment :(

If I had to guess part of the reason is because most of the people on Fuwa, as evidenced by this thread, generally share the same opinions, so there isn't that much to argue about. And when people disagree to the point of arguing it's usually about things that are so polarizing that most of the time the only thing arguing will lead to is annoyance on both sides, rather than someone actually being convinced of something. And yet somehow I just can't avoid them, no matter how hard I try. I really need more self-restraint.

If I had to guess part of the reason is because most of the people on Fuwa, as evidenced by this thread, generally share the same opinions, so there isn't that much to argue about. 

*Snort* hiveminds are boring. Variety is the spice of life.

And when people disagree to the point of arguing it's usually about things that are so polarizing that most of the time the only thing arguing will lead to is annoyance on both sides, rather than someone actually being convinced of something. 

Good times, my friend Tragic, how utterly tragic.

And yet somehow I just can't avoid them, no matter how hard I try. I really need more self-restraint.

No you don't!

I find it strange for one to have strong political opinions. In this day of "democracy", people regurgitate their right to vote but it is merely an illusion. I find most frustrating when people say their vote counted in a tight election as if they want to stand out against so many millions of people who voted along side them. Little do they know is that the Semitic Overlords have planned everything out, why do you see them on both sides of the political side. Our political parties are really two sides of the same coin that leads to nothing but corruption and statism and will feed us lies to get what they want. "Ah the muslims are out to kill you but give up your rights and privacy and we'll protect you ;) ;)"  "Wages have stagnated and economy at all time low with an ever increasing debt but let's bail out the big guys out. They won't misspend the money and outsource the labor to underpaid chinamen ;^)"  "We must stop the feelings of your loved ones and yourself from being hurt so we, the government, will hush dissenters for you. No, it's not censorship silly child that's bad. This is good. ^_^"  "Let the immigrants coming, their low skill will be incredibly useful to lower wages and keep us from losing money \(^▽^@)ノ' I hope you all realize your foolishness and see that Ron Paul was our only hope. The end is nigh and we will pay the price for not listening.

Alright, I have some questions:

1. Where's the "I don't give a F" option?

2. What does this mean

"All people have their rights, but it is better for all of us that different sorts of people should keep to their own kind."

tbh, I don't even fully understand the significance of being a Leftist or Rightist or whatever you call it, but it seemed cool.

Anyways,

dscISx0.png

All I do know is that I'm close to Ghandi, which is cool  :sachi:

And I'm also a communist...? That's weird...

The main reason why conspiracy theories are boring is because reality often outstrip them anyway.
For example, while global warming is an observed trend that can't be attributed to anything else than human activity, we don't actually know what's gonna come out it and how the climate will evolve in the future since the numbers (e.g. greenhouse gas emission, etc) are higher than anything ever observed in the known history of the planet.
Source: trust me I'm a scientist. (Actually don't I'm citing stuff from memory, but from trustworthy sources at least :3)

I took the test btw, and got an oh-so-surprising result:

vPTjlBb.png

Because I dont believe in social programs. Welfare was not designed for someone fully capable of working to live their life on it. I dont believe in ACT because it has forced people out of amazing health plans into ones that cost them a arm and a leg with very little benefit just so others can have health insurance. I dont believe one should ever be forced to have health insurance as its against your civil liberties here in the US. Also I don't believe in global warming BS as scientists have disproved it  nor do I believe in this BS that we should throw our own beliefs aside just to cater to someone who might be offended as that again is a infringement against your inalienable civil liberties here in the US. I believe in big business small government and less spending and low taxes along with reduction of government regulations in the private sector. shall I continue or ?

http://youtu.be/ML3qYHWRIZk

You are a republican cliché, are you aware of that?

+ Negating Global warming when you live in a beauiful country and all, and have no access to scientific material, please just no, this is too much americanism.

Actually I have no party im a independent conservative. Secondly I could go on and on and on about how minimum wage jobs were not meant to be liveable wages and how they were meant for the elderly who were retired,high school kids, and college kids not to support a family on. On another note entirely Social programs are a bane to society it breeds laziness by mentality of "well if he gets to sit on his ass and draw a check from the government so can I." now to people who say they cant find a job I see ads online all the time and in the newspaper for factories hiring at 10-12 bucks an hour which is a liveable wage mind you so I don't think anyone has the right to bitch about their being no jobs. Now back to welfare, lets talk about how a good 65% of people on welfare do drugs and don't have to get drug tested to get welfare . If I have to piss in a cup,get blood drawn,hair pulled, or mouth swabbed when I apply for work then so should any mother fucker drawing welfare. Now onto the Illegals, for this im going to use japan as a example. In Japan they only let people into the country to work their if they bring something to the table i.e educated college graduates as for the illegal population they have no qualms about rounding them up and putting their ass back on a boat or plane to what ever country they came from. Here in the US we let very few in legally each year but don't do shit about the illegal population on top of that we set them up on social programs.Now answer me this question why out of all the countries in the world is the US the most lax with our illegal population? Lastly on to big business and taxes, so if you tax the shit out of a big business for having jobs here in the US they are inevitably gonna go elsewhere due to profit margins. In doing so they take all the jobs they create with them so please tell me how taxing big businesses even more and making sure the fucking greeter at walmart is making 15 dollars an hour just to tell people hi is logical. Now the Tax bit no person should ever pay more then 10% in taxes that includes local state and federal taxes, but we pay higher then that because of the social programs not to mention the affordable care act giving people who cant afford insurance free insurance which im pretty sure we used to call Medicare. Also why force someone to pay a tax if they don't have health insurance it's my right and everyone else right to have or not to have health insurance and we should not be penalized for it. In closing all this stupid shit high taxes,big business over regulated,no fucks given about illegal immigrants,and social programs were all put into place by a liberal democrat senate and by liberal democrat president who likes to executive order everything.

liberal democrat president who likes to executive order everything.

I don't care about everything else you said but lmao. If you believe that Obama was the only president to like using executive orders then I don't really know what to say.

This is why anarchy is the best. No gods, No kings, No government, Only man. If you can't survive, then you weren't fit enough to pass your genes to the next generation. Anyone who disagrees is too weak to fend for themselves and too beta to be willing to take what they want without feeling the idiotic feeling of guilt. good riddance