How to know number of posts per person in a thread

Ceris

Just looked around the forums with this thing. First is pretty much always nosebleed. Biggest spammer of the forums but also a lot belong to KFag (such as hentai :makina: )

I think YOU shouldn't speak about spammers  :scottsune: ...

And Ceris don't worry, we'll never judge you for your passion ;)

Don't worry, we all know already... So no need to hide it... :wahaha:

Well the truth is that I am just really active.... I'm on for up to 18 hours at a time...

Yes no life I know. Real spamming is back in the day where I got 50-75 posts a day.... Took 10 days to reach 500 posts at which I stopped...

I checked it... you know have 47 Posts in the last 24 hours ;) thats not so far away from 50, you know? If you would deliver not only quantity and also quality we all would be thankful :D

And well, I'm also over 15 hours a day here and others too...

Well that reflects my RL personality I guess. I talk a lot with friends but never talk about important things :P

Also normally I would game with friends but I don't have access to my laptop so fuwa and skype is all I can do....

Well that reflects my RL personality I guess. I talk a lot with friends but never talk about important things :P

Also normally I would game with friends but I don't have access to my laptop so fuwa and skype is all I can do....

You can chatter and "spam" so much you want but just try to don't do it in every thread... Some people could be annoyed by that ( me included ;) ) ... It's just a good advice from me, what you do with that it's up to you...

e.g. If you do that here there are enough people who would recognize it