I think I'm back...

Chewy

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a while now. I guess I just found myself on here and I guess I'm back?? Maybe?? I dunno.....Well I'm pretty sure not many of you still remember me though so I guess it feels a bit like a fresh start for me. Please look after me and please inform me of any changed to Fuwa forums in the last few months.

Then I shall claim Monmon.  C'mere, delicious trap!

But no.  Welcome back.

I`M NOT A TRAP!

Thank you, it's my job. :D

Please do :) I will respect you from the day you claim him and he gets off my back.

I wont reply to ur skype anymore....

Thank you, it's my job. :D

That's intriguing. Your job is rejecting?

And welcome back, by the way. I'm sort of new to this forum myself, and I don't think I've met you before. From what I've noticed from the time I've registered and become more or less active member, the biggest change is probably in structure of this forum (as you may have noticed yourself as well). Member's Lounge, Help Us Out. Other than that - haven't noticed anything drastic.

While I'm at it, allow to express my joy regarding the fact that we share the same favourite visual novel.

That's intriguing. Your job is rejecting?

And welcome back, by the way. I'm sort of new to this forum myself, and I don't think I've met you before. From what I've noticed from the time I've registered and become more or less active member, the biggest change is probably in structure of this forum (as you may have noticed yourself as well). Member's Lounge, Help Us Out. Other than that - haven't noticed anything drastic.

While I'm at it, allow to express my joy regarding the fact that we share the same favourite visual novel.

Amazing. I think we will get along well then :D . I haven't been around for around 2 months give or take a little.

Monmon is amazing to tease and reject. You should try. Just tell him you want to be his little brother or you are a trap. Wait for the right moment and reject him like there is not tomorrow.

Also I don't think you ever have Monmon

lies i already saw your pic,and i can confirm that he's,indeed,a trap.

and welcome back mustkill1234

Thank you. Should I be glad I rejected him when he said he would show me his picture?

I`M NOT A TRAP!

I wont reply to ur skype anymore....

When do you ever reply?

Welcome back :heart:

tumblr_inline_ncqiywfeo21ql943k.gif

Thank you very much

Welcome back :)

Not much changed since I first joined. 

Or maybe I just didn't notice it.

The stuff the other folks said should be about it.

And you can always find out, if theres more changes, yourself ;)

Well I mean I'm pretty sure there are quite a few changes but thank you.

Welcome back, now get into my room. We've got some stuff to do~~

he's mine~ stay away~

I really don't know how to feel about this.....