Hello

Redgrave

Hey wassup? Joined the forum since this place seems interesting.

I'm honestly just new to this whole Visual novel thing. My first visual novel is Fate Stay night and i'm currently playing little busters and i just finished one route.

Hope we all get along.

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

It's always good to have new fans of visual novels, I'm sure the people around here will give you some excellent recomendations. I have finished Little Busters and I can tell you it's worth the time it needs.

Enjoy your time here!

Hi, welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I played Fate Stay Night recently, and it's one of the best VNs I've played, probably the best, it's amazing in every way.

I can't make many recommendations since Fate Stay Night is the first (and only) serious VN I've read, the others are usually comedies. I'll have to think about playing more serious VNs and see if they are as good as FSN

Try Tsukihime. It's also made by type moon but more on mystery(I've only read the manga which is really great but people says that the VN is even better)

And thanks for the greetings :)/>

Seconded, imo Tsukihime is better then F/SN. It's not the most popular opinion though, but I don't think anyone who played the VN would say it's not at least good.

Hey wassup? Joined the forum since this place seems interesting.

I'm honestly just new to this whole Visual novel thing. My first visual novel is Fate Stay night and i'm currently playing little busters and i just finished one route.

Hope we all get along.

Hey there welcome to the Fuwanovel Family.

Little Busters is a great VN. Im sure youll enjoy it a lot.

Anyway, if you have any quetions, feel free to ask.

Hey there, welcome to the community! It may seem trivial but I think it's worth the effort (to stop being merely a stalker, I mean xD). People here are easy to befriend so I'm sure it'll go alright. But wow, I'm envious of you since you got so many good stuff to read, I just wish I could forged Fate, G Senjou, Sharin no Kuni, Steins;Gate, Little Busters, Clannad (and on, and on...) just so I could play them again, so if you ever need any recommendation, I'm sure everyone will be happy to oblige (me too >.<)

PS.: I'd hold on reading Tsukihime for now since the remake is being made and you have so much good stuff to choose, but that's just my personal opinion.

Hello and welcome!

I haven't played FSN yet, though I am a huge fan of it because of the anime adaptation.. It was the series which gave me an interest in VNs, but I just find it hard to read it, so I dropped it quite early..

I recommend G Senjou no Maou.. It has a great story with huge twists! Try it! ^^

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Thanks for all the greetings :)/>

I'll surely be active.

Hello and welcome!

I haven't played FSN yet, though I am a huge fan of it because of the anime adaptation.. It was the series which gave me an interest in VNs, but I just find it hard to read it, so I dropped it quite early..

Are you still on the introduction with Rin? Resume reading it my friend. Shit all goes down in UBW route and Heaven's Feel route. The Fate route has the best romance imo

Saber is too awesome and so as archer.

PS.: I'd hold on reading Tsukihime for now since the remake is being made and you have so much good stuff to choose, but that's just my personal opinion.

I heard rumors that the Tsukihime remake will probably be released on the next 10 years and another years of waiting for it to be translated lol

Are you still on the introduction with Rin? Resume reading it my friend. Shit all goes down in UBW route and Heaven's Feel route. The Fate route has the best romance imo

Saber is too awesome and so as archer.

I barely finished the intro part.. I just don't like the text being all over the screen as I read, that's my only problem with FSN..

I've been wanting to read it though, especially the Heaven's feel route, since that doesn't have an anime adaptation..