any good mmorpg out there

twoo447

GW2 for sure ,also would recommend Nexon's Atlantica online if your into strategy  ( I was so in love with that game until I gambled all my money away and quit), the secret world is also pretty good but its not as populated as it used to be, that is about all I can tell you 

Note: I never really get into mmorpg and I think I tried 1 mmorpg before but that's it so, yeah. Anyway, the list below is the famous mmorpg that I know.

Elsword

Grand Chase

Ragnarok

Tera rising

Neverwinter

La Tale

Aura Kingdom

Runescape

Path of Exile

Lord of the rings online

Archeage

Aion

Dragon nest

DC Universe online

Rift

Phantasy star online 2 is a good one. And a real time sink, you might play it nonstop for 2 years before burning out of it. (absolutely nothing to do with someone I know, nope.)

Tera online is also pretty good, providing you have the NASA super computer to run it properly as it's the worst optimized game in the entire world.

Warframe is also quite good (not an MMO but it has elements of it, the only difference being the shooter style gameplay instead of swords and staffs.)

Id' recommend more if you want quantity over quality, though.

the ones i will recommend are 

onigiri (pretty decent anime styled mmo)

darkblood online (steam based mmo hybrid with side scrolling brawler)

draginsnest (good anime style game with some fun features not very difficult but fun if you get a group together)

champions online free for all (super hero based mmo very fun lots of nice mechanics )

spiral knights (hybrid action rpg and mmo with a legend of zelda feel to the mechanics)

terra (classic fantasy style mmo but the difference in classes from the normal ones are nice, just watch out since there's a race of lolis you see the damn things everywhere)

The only MMO I've ever played and really (really) enjoyed was Runescape in 2010..

But I'd say, as long as you're playing with friends, any game can be enjoyable. :)

I'd still recommend Runescape even though it has changed a lot over the last years. It's just that great lol ^^

I would suggest The Secret World for a completely different type of mmo experience. It has no classes, no levels, an epic story, puzzles that might require research, conspiracies, lovecraft, monsters, demons, and the supernatural all in a modernized setting. It's also subscription free and while not the best graphically (and the AI sometimes sucks...plus people either hate or love the stealth missions) but it's a really fun and unique type of mmo that I'm gonna go ahead and recommend. People either love it or hate.

The other thing I would suggest is Final Fantasy 14: Realm Reborn (which is basically a completely different game from the original 14...and that is a good thing). If you've already played it though guess that's that.

I think Knights of the Old Republic is still going on if you wanted to play it for story content...?

Guild Wars 2 people raved about when it went subscription free and it's supposedly pretty good so there's that. 

Phantasy Star 2 is another one people rave about but few people who don't read Japanese have actually played it. 

Black Desert is an MMO releasing apparently in 2016 that looks pretty damn good...but uh probably useless at the moment considering it's not out for another year and 3-4 months.

Rift: Is consistently entertaining from what people tell me. I own the game but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Hope that helps?