Greetings! As of now, 1-10-2015, I will attend to this forum now and then if not daily. If you ever come to asking how I found this forum and what are my motivation, well... it must be the Little Busters! visual novel I started after finishing up the anime adaption of the series. I felt like J.C.Staff skimmed a little too much to fit their production needs and resources, and I need to fill those holes they left. I am completely a starter to the world of visual novels, but that doesn't mean I don't read - actually I spent a lot time reading - however the visual novels have been at blind spot for a reason or another.

Aside from the visual novel, the motivation comes from the fact that I love Japanese culture and production probably as much as you guys here, and I'd like to chat about this and that. It is a good thing we have something in common. If you have anything personal to ask, ask; I'll answer, but take note that every response may or may not be true; that depends on the question  ;). And one more thing: my mother tongue isn't English, so do not wonder, If I type like a retarded. :D

And one more thing: my mother tongue isn't English, so do not wonder, If I type like a retarded. :D

Welcome, and don't worry your English is just fine. Also, there are a good amount of people in this community who have English as a second or third language, so you should feel right at home.

If you liked Little Busters, I recommend KEY's first visual novel Kanon. You also might also like Rewrite.

Welcome, and don't worry your English is just fine. Also, there are a good amount of people in this community who have English as a second or third language, so you should feel right at home.

If you liked Little Busters, I recommend KEY's first visual novel Kanon. You also might also like Rewrite.

Definitely! Seen all Key's anime adaptions, and I loved them all!

Saw the anime, and I bet the novel will be better.

The show... well, was decent. Liked it, but not my favorite.

I freaked out when I found out they were going to make a show. Then I looked the first episode and ragequitted lol..

The game was great but I don't know about the show. I haven't brought up the courage yet..

I thought so.. :makina:  Please read Grizaia no Kajitsu and reconsider your answer :D

Hi Oveon-kun! I just came up with a nickname ^_^

Great! The origin for my whole nickname is a character from my book.

"Deon" is a variation of "Leo" and "Ovela" means "Sly" or "intelligent" in my language.