Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms/Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Mr Poltroon

000_ibUjc0Z.jpeg

Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms

Fully Translated

Summary

Spring is the flowering season, the season of the cherry blossoms. It is the time for first meetings and partings, when the buds start sprouting.

Yuma is a second-year student at Mihaya Academy who listens to love problems from girls at the school and gives them thoughtful advice. This has made him quite popular and loved, resulting in a 21,000 yen (taxes included) ‘love bounty’ placed on him. The girls came to him with problems ranging from jealousy to infidelity. Having heard about so many troubles related to love, Yuma lost any desire he had for it.

One day, a mysterious girl appeared before him. She had never been in love, but she believed that it was a wonderful thing. She asked him if he would like to be in love, and that as a love fairy, she will help his love come true.

A girl who cannot fall in love. A boy who has no interest in love. If they end up falling in love with each other, how will the world change?

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

There are 5 routes. Mio (childhood friend), Konami (blood-related sister), Yuri (Easily embarrassed Disciplinary committee chairman), Ann (Student Council Prez/Senpai) and Tina (Shinigami).

Tina's route only unlocks after Ann's route.

Walkthrough

You probably won't even need this Walkthrough, since the choices are so straightforward. Nevertheless, here you have it.

If you find you are missing certain choices, they may be choices tied to the adult content. If your version of the game does not include these, do not worry.
Should you be missing any CGs, consider selecting both choices during the adult sections.

005_hh7HXwH.jpeg
             Konami Route

Spoiler
1) Politely decline
2) Invite her to the school cafeteria
3) Don't say anything
4) Pass on her offer
5) Leave it to Sou and run away
6) Your Choice (Adult Version Only)

004_JRxPeaT.jpeg
             Mio Route

Spoiler
1) Politely decline
2) Decline her offer
3) Cover for her
4) Pass on her offer
5) Say that I have to use the toilet

003_Tg9f8jt.jpeg
              Ann Route

Spoiler
1) Let her help
2) Decline her offer
3) Don't say anything
4) Pass on her offer
5) Listen to Senpai's request

001_RUNZAat.jpeg

Yuri Route

Spoiler
1) Politely decline
2) Decline her offer
3) Don't say anything
4) Get treated by her obediently
5) Go buy a drink as well

002_XCQRnvL.jpeg
             Tina Route

Spoiler
Finish Ann's route and go back to the menu.
You should now be able to select Tina's route from the Title Menu.

How Flags Work and Other Useless Notes

Spoiler

Mio, Konami, Ann and Yuri are really straightforward. There are 4 initial choices, 1 for each character, choosing the right one gives a point for that character. Example:

1) Let her help -> +1 Ann

2) Invite her to the school cafeteria -> +1 Konami

3) Cover for her -> +1 Mio

4) Get treated by her obediently -> +1 Yuri

The 5th choice is the tiebreaker, you have one for each girl, so even if you're terrible to everyone and have 0 on everything you'll still get a point for someone here.

5) Leave it to Sou and run away -> +1 Konami

5) Say that I have to use the toilet -> +1 Mio

5) Listen to Senpai's request -> +1 Ann

5) Go buy a drink as well -> +1 Yuri

On the off chance that you managed to still be tied here, the game will just say "To hell with this!" and let you choose who you want (out of the people that are tied) after the welcoming (pool) party.

NOTE: If you're using the English Patch rather than the official release, Konami might lead to Yuri, and Yuri to Mio, and Mio to Konami. Otherwise, all choices react as expected.

6) My encounter with Jinpou-senpai -> Ann route

6) My distance to Tsukishima -> Mio route

6) The never-changing days with Mio -> Konami route

6) Konami's Enrollment -> Yuri route

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained by playing the game over 20 times, trying pretty much all relevant combinations of choices.

Summary stolen from Hau Omochikaeri (according to VNDB)

Thanks to CalneCA for telling me how Tina's route works! 

[Current Tasks:

-Make sure the choices remain accurate after official release.

-Make sure there are no further choices during the H-Scenes]

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Updated images to not use imgur.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Game Released, you can pretty much finish this walktrough and contact a mod to move it.

I can, but I need to recheck a few things now that the game was released officially. Since I can't buy the game right now, when eventually I do I'll check all the choices again. For now, though, it should be serviceable as is.

Thank you for reminding me about this.

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I can, but I need to recheck a few things now that the game was released officially. Since I can't buy the game right now, when eventually I do I'll check all the choices again. For now, though, it should be serviceable as is.

Thank you for reminding me about this.

Welcome Mate :o) , ya' did a great job making this!

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, -soraa said:

Hello,

I have question, is there an important Route order? For example you start with Konamis Route but you will get spoilered about another other Route. Is there something like that?

It's a Moege, so I dunno if it has somefin' like that...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

Images are broken.

And by the way I found this if it helps any: what looks like a updated walkthrough

Ah, thank you for pointing it out. I need to update my own images. Way to go.

As for the Walkthrough itself, I think it's complete. I simply don't close my walkthroughs until I've played through the game myself. They're equally accessible and useful in this forum, after all.