Hello there

sub-zer0

I am a new person showing myself on the newbie corner of the forum. To start off I'll tell you guys how I found this place, I watch anime more and sometimes animes are adapted from mangas, sometimes from visual novels , and I had no idea what a visual novel is,So I searched on the MAL forums about Visual Novels and found this place, pretty cool, huh?  So since I'm male, you guys know what all guys like.....nope, not what your thinking, but its action instead, and I love to have a good laugh, So I'm currently wrapping up chou dengeki stryker( has plenty of action and comedy and some good romance added to it). So if you guys want to make recommendations, remember that I like action and comedy(romance can be optional but it has to have one of the other elements since the thought of reading a novel about love and nothing more would probably bore me).  So That is all I have to say for this not so brief introductory , I'll talk to you guys later  :ph34r:

Welcome to the party! :D Given your interest for action, there is always the good classic fate/stay night recommendation.You might also enjoy G senjou no maou. I also recommend the Muv Luv trilogy. *Thumbs up* Well I hope we can get along.

Hi there! Welcome to the fuwanovel forums. I'll also recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu which has action, and a common route supported by a lot of comedy. On top of that I'll add Dra†KoI since it also meets the requirements, take note that it is unvoiced so that if that's a problem you might want to pass on this one.

sub-zer0,
Welcome to Fuwanovel Forum :) .

I don't know if i can recommend right vn for you but since you say you like chou dengeki stryker.

how about same company overdrive like Edelweiss <--- good comedy .

If need action include , Duel Savior ,Gadget Trial , Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - and other more.

"Haste make waste" just finish what you have 1st .

Hey welcome to fuwa

Thank you ( your message was a bit brief, so I added this to the reply to make it look good  )

Welcome to the party! :D Given your interest for action, there is always the good classic fate/stay night recommendation.You might also enjoy G senjou no maou. I also recommend the Muv Luv trilogy. *Thumbs up* Well I hope we can get along.

Thank you, F/SN is pretty popular, so I will try that out when I have the time, I have heard that The Devil On G string was pretty good, will try when I have spare time, and Muv Luv is something I am looking forward to, I have seen the Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and I absolutely loved it , and do hope we get along  :D

Welcome to the community! Action is personally not my genre, but Fate/Stay Night is generally recommended by people who do like action. Also, Tsukihime is often recommended as well, which was actually made by the same people who did Fate/Stay Night. 

Thank you, another vouch for F/SN ,no surprise there, I head that Tsukihime is unique in it's own ways, not really sure If I wanna find out ,heard its pretty dark, idk, maybe I will try it out 

Action? A good laugh? I can only recommend Rewrite for someone that wants to experience a Key visual novel. In fact, I'm not sure why Rewrite isn't recommended more often.

Thank you for telling me a VN that is under-appreciated , will check it out once I have the time, and IF I find it good,I will recommend it to others too.

Welcome to the community.

As for recommendations, Grisaia no Kajitsu is pretty awesome and likely has what you're looking for. Not as heavy on the action as F/SN, but overall more funny. 

Thank you, the picture is a bunch of girls, which to me seems like the harem-romance type VN, but since you mentioned there is comedy, I will check it out. 

Welcome to the forums...

Thank you( your message was a bit brief, so I added this to the reply to make it look good ​ )

Hi there! Welcome to the fuwanovel forums. I'll also recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu which has action, and a common route supported by a lot of comedy. On top of that I'll add Dra†KoI since it also meets the requirements, take note that it is unvoiced so that if that's a problem you might want to pass on this one.

another one recommending this VN, will check it out since it has action , routes, and comedy( all 3 in one, perfect) , I will look into Dra+Koi since the pictures on vndb looks really cool and the voice acting won't bother me, I do hope that there will be soundtracks playing in the background though, if not, I guess I will find some msuic to play while I read it, and once again, thank you 

sub-zer0,

Welcome to Fuwanovel Forum :) .

I don't know if i can recommend right vn for you but since you say you like chou dengeki stryker.

how about same company overdrive like Edelweiss <--- good comedy .

If need action include , Duel Savior ,Gadget Trial , Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - and other more.

"Haste make waste" just finish what you have 1st .

Thank you for the recommendations , Since I have not heard of these beforehand, I will have a potential list to play through once I'm done with the popular stuff. 

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here!  :D

Thank you :D ( your message was a bit brief, so I added this to the reply to make it look good ​ )

Rewrite is so great! I just can't stop laughing at the stupid jokes. They're so immature but that makes the whole thing reeaaally funny and enjoyable :wub:

Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your time on Fuwanovel :lol:

oh, another vouch for Rewrite, it seems there are some people that do know of it's true worth, looking forward to reading it(once again, when I have the spare time) , and thank you 

Welcome!

Have a great time!

Thank you( your message was a bit brief, so I added this to the reply to make it look good ​ )