Steam Anime Sale

Flutterz

I see how it is... the cheap pigeons staring me down again. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I don't have Steam, but that might not stop me for long enough this time... Guess I'll just debate buying the pigeons + another really cheap game (looking at Blazblue, maybe?), or preordering Eden...

Long Live the Queen is pretty fun for a while, as long as you don't mind a bit of trial and error. Planetarian, World End Economica and Analogue: A Hate Story are great VNs if you haven't read them already. Recettear is an interesting RPG where you play the item vendor in an RPG world, and I played Legend of Heroes on my PSP and rather enjoyed myself, although I never got around to finishing it.

Will definitely look into Recettear and Legend of Heroes. They both look really interesting. Thanks!~

only reason I said blaze blue was hard is because the combo's are not easy to master its on the difficulty level of DOA when it comes to fighting games

Only reason I was really interested was 'cause I heard the gameplay/the storyline were good and it's three bucks. But if it's gonna throw me in a pit of despair... I'm okay. Thanks. I'll begin looking at my RPG options.

Plenty of fun on this list.  Loved Recettear and Fortune Summoners, also got Chantelise but haven't gotten around to it yet.  Agarest is fun, even though I hate tactic RPGs.  Cherry Tree High Comedy Club was a fun little game too.

I especially love everything Ys.  I played the first Ys game on the Sega Master System before I could even read, and the remake Ys 1 and 2 Chronicles+ is outstanding, as well as Ys Origin. 

I also just picked up Analogue: A hate story and it's sequel here.  Hard to pass up the 2 of them for less than 5 bucks.

...Oh, and definitely got to pick up Sakura Spirit!  What an excellent g- *BLAM*

*Vemocleus has fallen victim to a sniper*

Funnily enough, apparently MangaGamer wasn't even approached by Valve and they had to pester them after the sale started to get involved. Are they really that easily forgotten, or does someone at Valve hold a grudge? (I think they're the only ones who are selling censored eroge currently)