Requesting for a VN with Older women/ older sister / onee-san type route

SHUVO

Little Busters has one, Ever 17 has oneish (more of just an ending), grisaia has one, majikoi has one. These might be a little subjective though given I see one character in each of them to be that type of character.

Da Capo 2 has one in Otome, Osadai has one with Ran, Koihime Musou has Kouchuu/Shion, The Sagara Family has Maria, Come See Me Tonight 1 and 2 have a couple, Ultimate Boob Wars has Tiara, Chain The Lost Footprints' heroines are mostly older women, Conquering the Queen has Sarah,Cartagra has a couple but they're unwinnable, Kara no Shoujo has a couple but only Kyoko is winnable, Soul Link has Yuu, Otoboku has one but she's unwinnable, If My Heart Had Wings has Amane, Yume Miru Kusuri has Mizuki,Gibo has its main heroine, Hitomi My Stepsister has Chihiro, Crescendo has a couple, Secret Wive's Club, Ayakashibito has Kaoru, Tsuki Possession has a few, Tottemo Pheromone has Kumi, Divi-dead has a couple though they're unwinnable, Amorous Professor Cherry has two, Kango Shicauzo 1 and 2 have one each,  Comyu has a couple but they're unwinnable, and Moero Downhill Night Blaze has Maria.

Hrrrmmm *looks at my limited library of VNs*

• Grisaia no Kajitsu's Amane
  • If My Heart Had Wings' Amane
  • Little Busters' Kurugaya
  • Hoshizora no Memora's.. err.. you have to play pretty much the entire game to get to her route

Best out of those 4 imo would be Grisaia's Amane.

Kaoru in Ayakashibito and Amane in Konosora immediately came to mind. A  lot of the others mentioned are merely one year older senpais, I'm unsure if that's what you're looking for.

There's also a teacher route in Edelweiss but that game is kind of bad.