Who is your favourite?

Ezeefreak

Hi,

so I'll try a little "game". It's called "Who is your favourite?" (what a huge surprise). It's pretty simple an similar to a lot of other Threads here. You just Answer the person above you and can throw in a new "topic" for the following poster and he makes the same and so on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules / order of events:

1. I start with posting a title of a VN, Anime or Manga

2. The following person posts his/her favourite character of that manga, anime or VN. It hasn't to be a heroine, It can also be the MC or a sidecharacter. But do not just simply throw in names here. Write at least 2 or 3 characteristics/features of that character that made you liking it.

3. Post the the title for the next person...

Example

Title:

"Love Live! School idol project"

Answer:

Honoka. Because she's so passionate, energetic and always move forward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty simple (and maybe dull?!), or? One thing to that... I think you can say a lot about a person if you know what stuff/characters he or she likes and why is that so. So I created that not just to throw in names here, I created this to learn a bit more about you'll. I hope something think similar and I'm prepared that this topic may will die :P ... But I hope you'll will participate if you feel like it.

So I'll start with the one I'm watching at the moment...

AKB0048

THIS WAS MADE FOR ME *cries tears of joy*

so ummm, you probs know this but it's got to be 

Kishida Mimori

tumblr_mv5m8k746x1sborvwo4_1280.jpg

Mimori is always bright and has hope for the future. She shares her bright happy personality and dreams with all of her friends and all of her fans, never forgetting to give one hundred percent. She is a brigt and shining star of an idol who cares deeply for her supporters and does all she can to make the world a better place. She is amazing  :wub:

Durarara!!

Jojo bizzare adventure.

Short intervention from me here... It isn't that hard here. Please try to follow the "rules". Just follow the good example of arakura (  :wub:;)

The next one should Answer that...

Who is your favourite at ...

Durarara!!

Sorry but do you wanna tease me?!

It's nice that you wanna participate but please follow the "rules" -> If you don't know the anime/manga/Vn just don't answer and wait for something you know. Like I said this isn't for simply throw names of shows or stuff in here. It's to learn about to others and what they think about characters...

Please follow the rules as stated by Ezeefreak, if you don't know the series then don't answer and wait for one you know, or else it's not really fun since you're just throwing whatever you want in here.

I'll be hiding future posts that don't follow the rules.

I'll follow up Kiniro Mosaic

I love Karen because Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu yo she was the first foreign character that actually managed to be cute, her comic relief moments are the best as well.

But Ayaya comes in a close second.

---------------

Next up

Bakemonogatari

Haha ok I owe this thread an appology for just posting her with out reading the rules. I'll Redo the post properly.

Since I have not really read Shiki I'll go with Kanami Yano

Why ? 

1. She has medium to long hair. That's always a plus in my book.

2. She's female. 

3. She's older than meh <3

Next up is: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso