2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll fixed.

I don't have enough internet to get my hands on movies atm but both movies are really cool. Stranger is probably better, it's absolutely awesome at what it does and has mind-blowing animation for the fights. But Patema is very sympathetic to me because it's a straightforward adventure sci-fi "boy meets girl" story.

Alrighty! Since Kosaki suffered a crushing defeat, Sword of the Stranger will be the movie for this cycle. Three days should be enough to finish it. On the 23rd we'll vote for the next genre for the normal cycle.

I'll be reminding you that it was 1-2! :T

But...i wanted my live stream... :yumiko:

i was about to watch both movies anyway

so who win ?

Alrighty! Since Kosaki suffered a crushing defeat, Sword of the Stranger will be the movie for this cycle. Three days should be enough to finish it. On the 23rd we'll vote for the next genre for the normal cycle.

What part of this do you not understand?

Okay..watched Sword of the Stranger.

For some reason i felt it was too short (although its 1:47) a little more background on every party would be nice (boy/chineese/japanese/protagonist), case for me it was kinda unclear why this boy is special(yea i know a boy born once in a hundreed years..but how can you tell its this one?), where the main character(i got a terrible memory for names, teehee :P ) is from,  why he hide his hair colour and what exactly was that execution about? Is it a reference to the same guy as Ruroni Kenshin? Red-haired samurai with scars... Anyway, the plot was allright, the only "weak" party in movie was japanesee (mostly used as a cannon fodder). Chineesee was badass, boy was cry baby, "stranger" was wise and badass too, and doge is just the baws (i realy need doge as emoticon т-т).

deal-with-doge_o_2393721.jpg

The only other thing i can say beside awesome fights is...that was onehellalot of a chickens required to paint that sht red.

Now..up to download anotherone ^^

Update: :sachi:

Okay, done with second movie.

This one was pretty interesting too...however absolutly not what i was expecting (trailer was better, i expected scientific ehm...thriller or detective? not even close) aside from the fact logic must be turned off (almost nothing was explained, you get everything as it is) i got two major complains:

1) When they flew into the "sky" WHY THE FRAK THEY DIDNT INVESTIGATE THIS "SPACE" CITY?!?!?! It was like..."did you got your notes? Okay, lets go back" i mean....cmon, what the hell? :saber:

2) At the very end ....the whole movie this guy was the one who kept her from "falling" WHY THE FRAK AT THE END THEY SWITCHED PLACES?! Did she get so much weight in 3 minutes?! i mean...just....come oooon....

But the whole idea was fun...oh and plot-twist at some point become pretty obvious too)

Overall i liked Sword of the Stranger more i would say its somwhere around 8, maybe even 8.3

And Patema Inverted is around 7