Stray Cat

2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Stray Cat seems to have temporarily fallen off the face of the earth (?). While we wait for his return I suggest we go on watching NHK.

We usually do 2 weeks for a 2-cour show, right? So we can aim for July 14th. Hopefully Stray Cat is back by then and we can resume as usual.

Don't worry. I cried so hard too. :holo:

Also, watched three episodes of Welcome to the NHK.

I love how they're talking about eroges and stuff. I could basically see people being like that after getting hooked on it. Also, I don't know why, but Misaki's really charming.

I am still not sure in which thread I shall vote...but I guess ill stick to an oldone....

So..without any thinking or researches ill vote for "Shimonetato lu Gainen ga sonzai shinai taikutsuna sekai" just because I have a soft spot for long and threatening jap sentences (same thing made me watch and play  Maji de watashi ni koi shinassai) :illya:

Gangsta all the way, my friends.

Also, finished Welcome to the NHK.

Sometimes I wonder if this show is trying to be a drama or a comedy. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the ride. The presentation of their problems was really nice. I thought it was going to go for the old 'we'll do everything we can to solve your problem!' approach, but apparently it didn't. I guess one might say that what Misaki did was somewhat like that, and I did expect it to become like that, but it did not develop because of Misaki's efforts only. Rather, it's because of the events that unfolded right after Misaki took him into her project. Well, I thought it was pretty nice. They faced their problems head-on. It's nice to catch a glimpse of everyone's problems, though the main focus may have been Sato's hikikomori condition. It's also nice that they tried to dissect what could possibly be going on in Sato's mind as he struggles with his problems. It also seemed that as they worked towards curing him of his condition, it only got worse haha. In the end, I guess all turned out well. You can't say that they fully solved it though.

I really liked the suicide parts, y'know? Not because they attempted suicide, but because the things they discussed there agreed with my views on suicide. It's nice that other people also think that way.

Anyway, it was a fun ride. I may or may not score it. Who knows? There are still eight days anyway.