Stray Cat

2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Hmm even if kotoura-san doesn't win i just started watching and it is pretty great. Also with kimi no todoke are we also watching the 2nd season? and with true tears is the epilogue also included, or are we only writing the review for the main series?

I have already voted as well...I really wish more people would have shown an interest in white album 2 (one it's easier to find than true tears) and 2 because it's a very under-appreciated and often unwatched show based on a visual novel. The fact it has a 2 probably throws people off with them thinking they have to watch 1 which is completely unnecessary. Oh well...

- It looks like 2-3 more people need to vote for the normal and it looks like 2 additional people voted for the seasonal than who was listed in the first post as participating. Seems like Death Parade won for the seasonal.

Voted for Death Parade.

I was the one who had recommended World Break, but the first episode was too underwhelming and generic. After watching the first episode, my hopes for World Break have greatly declined.

But that means you went ahead before club activities start again.... :(

It was just one episode and I was confused on the quality of World Break. The synopsis looked good but in the pv you could see the lack of well-made fights and a bit too much of harem. I wanted to see how the situation was in the anime and it did not pass according to me. Not to mention that hardly any people watched/talked about World Break, so there wasn't much I could base my decision on.

Well it looks like that's the winner.

Everyone actually voted this time, thanks guys.  We shall watch True Tears then.  Since it's only 13 episodes, let's aim to have it done by the end of the day on Jan. 19th.  

Court is adjourned!

EDIT: Oh god I just realized Nosebleed get's to pick the next genre.  

Wow, hurtful :(

I'll think about what to pick later on down the line~

I could go for Slice of Life but I've seen pretty much anything worthy at this point in time so I feel like that'd be a poor pick.

Not that I'd mind re-watching K-on :makina:

Will start True Tears when I go to bed. It's the only anime in the list I haven't seen :P

Also a reminder that just because one anime won doesn't mean you can't watch another one~

moe time! I'm counting on you Nosebleed. I need cute girls doing cute things ~

Wow, hurtful :(

I'll think about what to pick later on down the line~

I could go for Slice of Life but I've seen pretty much anything worthy at this point in time so I feel like that'd be a poor pick.

Not that I'd mind re-watching K-on :makina:

Will start True Tears when I go to bed. It's the only anime in the list I haven't seen :P

Also a reminder that just because one anime won doesn't mean you can't watch another one~