2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Clearly at least 5 people here did :Kappa:

It is my hope that one day the anime club will watch something I have not as well.

It could be this time.

I wonder if I can afford to lose more IQ points by rewatching it though...

In other news I'm still waiting for the anime club to pick a show that I haven't already watched >.>

If it makes you feel better i haven`t seen any of the anime we watched in the club.

Am I the only one here who wanted to listen to dirty jokes and voted for Seitokai Yakuindomo?

To be honest I've stopped laughing to the dirty jokes in Seitokai pretty fast =/ It gets tiring.

I kept watching for the characters and the non-dirty jokes, but I wouldn't rewatch it.

I agree Seitokai Yakuindomo does have some good jokes here and there, but you'll eventually burn out.

The OVAs are probably the best ones since they gather the best jokes.

Especially if you read the manga, I haven't gotten much further than chapter 150, it's just repetitive.

Prepare yourself for the most worthless show on the planet! Please leave your brain at the door and enjoy Umi, Nico, and Eli for a fun filled adventure of rich plot, amazing story, and emotional moments. Saku (CV: Harime Nui, Amane Suzuha) is the best grill:

VHd9gox.jpg

Genius 4 is the best group alive; they make the show. 

Very confused. Milky Holmes appears to be licensed for streaming by Crunchyroll, and I can add it to my queue there (and shudder to think what their predictive analytics will make of that). However, that done, it isn't actually in my queue (whereas other shows add there just fine).

I was intending to honor my word and actually watch it (and then never make the mistake of joining the Fuwa anime club again), but I don't even see a way to legally watch this anime...

Just finished the series. 

It was definitely a good ride. I can see why Madoka Magica receives so much hype.

And the ending is nice, I wouldn't have realized that a sequel exists unless it hadn't been explicitly mentioned to me. But then again many people here were saying that the anime was better off without the movie ...... so who knows. 

And I am curious as to what will happen in the movie, everything seems to have reached a conclusion. Only thing that could be shown now is the exploits of Homura against Magic-Beats. But I doubt that's the case(doesn't really make for it to be Madoka Magica huh). If they are gonna get Madoka back into this I really have no idea what's gonna happen.

Will watch movie 3 tomorrow.