Stray Cat

2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

18<26. Or do you mean it needs at least 26 episodes?

Ranma had a dude that turned into a panda. Dunno if it counts as a monster.

Ranma 1/2 has 143+ episodes, you can only suggest anime that have 26 episodes and under. What I mean by monsters is anime with a lot of episodes like Ranma, Inuyasha, Bleach, etc.

Might as well delete old posts, kinda looks like I was trolling now.

How about No Game, No Life? Is it too orthodox? Has it been suggested previously? To my knowledge, since the manga still hasn't ended, the anime's only got 1 season with 12 episodes. I don't really know if kitsune count as monsters, but one is a main villain for the last bit of the anime.

Surprisingly enough, as much as I like to claim adventure is my favorite genre, I don't have a good solid outlying anime to recommend. Maybe A Sunday Without God, in fact, let's go with that one. It's not tagged as such on MAL, but considering the actual story, I like to think it is.

Sure, I'll add that one in to make it 5 choices.

I guess I'll vote for Akatsuki no Yona (for the moment) as that was a surprisingly great series.  I'm having trouble deciding between all of these shows. I may change my answer right before the voting round ends (unsure what I want yet)...speaking of which when does voting end?

I guess I'll vote for Akatsuki no Yona (for the moment) as that was a surprisingly great series.  I'm having trouble deciding between all of these shows. I may change my answer right before the voting round ends (unsure what I want yet)...speaking of which when does voting end?

I'll make it... the 23rd.