Stray Cat

2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

I had really hard time choosing the best girl, because while they are great characters most of them are horrible persons, yet still very humane. So there is the struggle of hating the characters on a emotional level (watching it again lessened my hate for them though) and appreciating them in the context on the story. 

I would like the suggestion of Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Also Evangelion was rather enjoyable like watching a train wreck. Not as bad as guilty crown (the wreck is strong in this one) and a classic but honestly it's overhyped. It's not bad probably would give it a 7 overall although had it had a better ending I probably would have given it an eight. I've seen it before mind you and the rebuild series grew on me more than the original did originally. 

Best girl is Pirate Asuka

Quite simply,

Shinji and Asuka both rejected Instrumentality. Shinji tries to strangle Asuka to see if he's not in a dream world where everything goes as he wants, but she does react with her 'kimochi warui' - she probably still rejects him.

But the interpretation of that last part (the strangulation) has always been up to debate.

Quite simply,

Shinji and Asuka both rejected Instrumentality. Shinji tries to strangle Asuka to see if he's not in a dream world where everything goes as he wants, but she does react with her 'kimochi warui' - she probably still rejects him.

But the interpretation of that last part (the strangulation) has always been up to debate.

Yea that's pretty much how I saw it. I didn't get the part that she still rejects him, just that it was a check to see if this was real or not. I kinda got the whole have to "re-populate the earth now" religious vibe from it as well.

I just watched the first two episodes of Tylor.

I really love the whole 90s anime atmosphere and design. This series feels kinda like a parody of an 80s anime, while looking like an 90s anime.

I'm not sure what the show is trying to do besides its comical aspect so far, but there's plenty of room for doing something worthwhile out of it. I haven't heard much about this show, so I'm not hoping for anything incredible but it could be cool.

I'm not too fond of Tylor himself. The flirtatious, overconfident, kinda worthless protagonist doesn't sit really well with me, I suppose.

Up to episode 7.

From episode 3 on the show really settles where it's going. The show has been steadily moving in that direction with a bunch of loners episodes, but maybe (hopefully) there'll be some sort of change-up later. The parody element is being used more efficiently too.

The show's alright so far, but I feel like Nadesico (from what I've seen of it) is sort of the same thing except much more funny and with better, more efficient parody. I think it could end up growing on me though, so I'll hold any judgment before that.

So I finally watched Plastic Memories, up until Episode 5.

Holy shit man. Watching Plastic Memories is the worst thing I could've done in the morning. I shouldn't have done that. The first episode had me crying so hard. Every time there's a retrieval, my face contorts in the worst way possible while crying. I haven't cried that hard since Episode 135 of Hunter x Hunter. This is where the phrase 'I cri evritim' comes into action for me. The concept is rather good, imo. Getting Giftias to fill in that emptiness inside us, eh? I agree that no one would know the difference. My god. Granny and little girl had me crying so hard. Everyone did. Agh. Crying while the sun's at its peak is not good. Good thing I was alone. Anyway, that end of Episode 5 though. Isla pls no. Also, that 2000-hour left thingy was too obvious. Not that the impact is lessened in any way.

I'm loving the show so far.

Finished watching Plastic Memories Episode 6.

Happy that Isla-chan ain't affected. Really happy. Happy as fuck. I'm glad that they didn't make me cry this episode.

I'm glad that this was the anime picked during the seasonal cycle. God, it's a good thing you guys put that into the nominations. I just voted it because 'lol Plastic Memories is a cool title'. Didn't expect it to be my favorite this season. Damn.

All the tears and time I used up to watch it were all worth it, just seeing Isla-chan smile.

XK1QIZV.jpg

7cRdaT8.png

Good thing Tsukasa ain't a fag that would abandon Isla. UNLIKE SOMEONE THERE.

Finished watching Plastic Memories Episode 6.

Happy that Isla-chan ain't affected. Really happy. Happy as fuck. I'm glad that they didn't make me cry this episode.

I'm glad that this was the anime picked during the seasonal cycle. God, it's a good thing you guys put that into the nominations. I just voted it because 'lol Plastic Memories is a cool title'. Didn't expect it to be my favorite this season. Damn.

All the tears and time I used up to watch it were all worth it, just seeing Isla-chan smile.

XK1QIZV.jpg

7cRdaT8.png

Good thing Tsukasa ain't a fag that would abandon Isla. UNLIKE SOMEONE THERE.

I'm pretty sure she could not longer work in the field and thus was forced to leave, making Isla blame herself for not being able to help, letting her get injured,

and losing her roommate/friend in the process.