Aiyoku no Eustia on SekaiProject is Possible! we need you!

Shini44

so i emailed [email protected] and they replied like in no time.

i thought that since it will be a company they won't listen and they will think business.

i was wrong! i told them Agust is a very famous company, not as famous as Key thought, still Agust last animated VN were on last October etc etc.

i asked if they can include  Aiyoku no Eustia in their epic project, and its under a review for now.

so if you guys want Aiyoku no Eustia in English simply use the email from above and say " Please we want Aiyoku no Eustia  to be in SekaiProject" 

SekaiProject listen to use, remember that, now we need you guys who love Aiyoku no Eustia to email them  , the more people who request the game, the higher the chance of getting the VN translated, 

Sekai Project answers daily tons of questions about "will you localize X game" on their tumblr. And they usually answer something "we'd love to, it's a possibility to consider in the future" except when it's a company they already had a 'no' from or an impossibility.

I certainly wouldn't take Aiyoku no Eustia as a more tangible possibility than those other games, although showing interest certainly can't hurt the prospects of a translation some day.

Compare to some untranslated VN, Aiyoku no Eustia seems to have smaller fan base (on my peer opinion), unlikely they will localize it any sooner. Watching several fan-translation died has made me gone desperate on it, but the game still have Chinese translation. My chinese isn't too bad I can still read it and finished it somehow. Learning Jp will be the quickest solution, by the time you master it the translation might not even released yet.

Compare to some untranslated VN, Aiyoku no Eustia seems to have smaller fan base (on my peer opinion), unlikely they will localize it any sooner. Watching several fan-translation died has made me gone desperate on it, but the game still have Chinese translation. My chinese isn't too bad I can still read it and finished it somehow. Learning Jp will be the quickest solution, by the time you master it the translation might not even released yet.

yep  thats exactly what i meant above. despite it seems to be a pain in the ass for some foes, its way better than waiting for eternity for s.o. to pick it up and getting your hopes crushed. not to mention the time it would take to finish the project, therefore learning jp is the quickest solution for everyone

AND as a bonus you wouldn´t have to complain about butchered versions published by companies

Also, Eustia requires a particularly... high tolerance for inconsistency.  Literally none of the heroine paths make sense in the context of the main story, which is downright depressing considering how pathetic Eustia is as a heroine (I loathe 'Victim A' heroines).

Kanji is the problem, i play VNs but ofc drama, since they are too easy to understand, i went to learn japanese once, wasn't hard expect for the Kanji part were i have to take at least two years to master

and i will be working at 2016 so i am focusing on reading manga,  watching anime, and playing the easy VNs, also Tekken and other games, i even didn't play shin megami tensi, and i have it on waiting list,  i really doubt i have time for kanji :<

oh yes i did, if i knew more forums i would been able to gather all of this VN's fans :P still this place is the best to find them, specially that the link of the game of fuwanovel link to this section, so higher chance to gather them and start asking sakai project ^^

if i had time i would really learn how to read japanese, i am a super otaku  ^^ 

your last statement seems to be bit of a contradiction though, since i suppose you arent´t fapping 24/7 and therefore there´s time enough.

Also, Eustia requires a particularly... high tolerance for inconsistency.  Literally none of the heroine paths make sense in the context of the main story, which is downright depressing considering how pathetic Eustia is as a heroine (I loathe 'Victim A' heroines).

Think of Final route as Caim's route + ignore the existance of mini-side branches = success!

Indeed! What is these side routes you speak of? *Lalala* doesn't exist.

I don't understand your point. I can't see where does it shows "inconsistency". August did a good job slowly recovering the story and the truth. Every side heroines' paths do set up the story quite well too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Kanji is the problem, i play VNs but ofc drama, since they are too easy to understand, i went to learn japanese once, wasn't hard expect for the Kanji part were i have to take at least two years to master

and i will be working at 2016 so i am focusing on reading manga,  watching anime, and playing the easy VNs, also Tekken and other games, i even didn't play shin megami tensi, and i have it on waiting list,  i really doubt i have time for kanji :<

As far as VNs go Eustia is pretty easy to read actually. The sentences are pretty short and there's not a lot of rare kanji or vocab used (and you can easily look up those with ith/jparser anyway). I I read the demo recently and ordered the full game but it disappeared in the post :(. If it doesn't turn up soon I'll just pirate it, I mean I paid for it anyway. I want to read the rest of it.