My post numbers are freezing, i made about 65+ posts today and it's only showing 54. Plus my posts section in my profile just cleared itself. What's going on?  

Update: I do not mean chatter i mean legit forum posts. I've only ever used chatter once 

My post numbers are freezing, i made about 65+ posts today and it's only showing 54. Plus my posts section in my profile just cleared itself. What's going on? 

Chatter forums are for spam, spam does not = post counts

Any posts in the "Coliseum of Chatter" forum  (not the FuwaChat) doesn't count towards your overall post count, nor your total post count of the day. Also, when looking at that total posts of the day, it counts back 24 hours from the moment you look at the count (so if you made a post 23 hr, 59 min, and 59sec before checking, refresh 2 sec later, your count will be down by 1)

Ah you made a thread. I'll copy pasta what I said in the other thread,

"after the clock hits 12:00am midnight GMT, your *daily* posts start to diminish relative to 24 hours prior idk what im saying" <- can anyone confirm or deny this xD It basically applies to Likes too in my experience edit: confirmed by Ceris. thanks for clarification~

~~~
As for *total post count* freezing I'll take the liberty of testing this now.

Prior to this post, i was sitting at 1048 posts total, 17 posts daily~

Edit: it has updated properly to 1049 posts total, 18 posts daily

Any posts in the "Coliseum of Chatter" forum  (not the FuwaChat) doesn't count towards your overall post count, nor your total post count of the day. Also, when looking at that total posts of the day, it counts back 24 hours from the moment you look at the count (so if you made a post 23 hr, 59 min, and 59sec before checking, refresh 2 sec later, your count will be down by 1)

Ah you made a thread. I'll copy pasta what I said in the other thread,

"after the clock hits 12:00am midnight GMT, your *daily* posts start to diminish relative to 24 hours prior idk what im saying" <- can anyone confirm or deny this xD It basically applies to Likes too in my experience

As for *total post count* freezing I'll take the liberty of testing this now.

Prior to this post, i was sitting at 1048 posts total, 17 posts daily~

Edit: it has updated properly to 1049 posts total, 18 posts daily

Thanks you guys cleared that up well, i was just getting ready to blame naylee too (as advised by Solidbatman)