Winter 2015 Anime Discussion

Down

I think Kill la Kill ahad several elements Rolling Girls has when it comes to action, mostly its vivid color palette and fluid movements.

On top of that there's the randomness that's added into the setting which, to me, reminded me of how I felt when I watched Kill la Kill.

Of course they're not mirrored images, I'm not trying to convey that image either, but there's definitely similar stuff in both and you can easily link them together. And obviously I wasn't the only one, just look at the Rolling Girls MAL page :P

Also in both Kill la Kill and Rolling Girls the protagonists are females that wear scarfs and ride motorcycles.

Nozomi confirmed Ryuko alter ego :Kappa:

I don't know, maybe i'm not able to put it in words properly, but I really do find a lot of things in Kill la Kill similar to Rolling Girls, mostly design wise.

Of course more series have fluid in animation, of course other series have vivid color palettes (vivid means eye popping colors, not the actual colors themselves, of course KLK's colors are different, the atmosphere in both shows is also different), but you can't deny that the design of both series have something in common.

I know that MAL isn't the most trustworthy site, but it's not like everyone in there is 100% blind and I am forced to agree there are similar elements in both series, it just feels like it when I watch it. 

Literally, the first episode of Rolling Girls I watched brought up Kill la Kill instantly to my mind.

I don't think I'm that crazy for finding them similar in design. Of course everything from the setting, the characters, the story, is extremly different. But design wise, they do feel similar.

I just hope the new season of highschool dxd has more action and less fanservice & ecchi.

You're looking at the wrong series my friend.

Highschool DxD is a perfect balance between copious amount of explicit fanservice and copious amounts of action. It's just how it is.

And I guarantee you season 3, 4, 5, etc will all have copious amounts of oppai.

I'll look at Rolling Girls I guess.  Maria might be worth checking out if it's like Spice and Wolf. 

whoops, might have given you the wring impression there.

What i meant is that the atmosfere is similair, and the way they talk.

It is an enterly different series, but like spice and wold it has a good brain on its head and the banter is quite nice to listen too.

And like spice and wolf it can be sexual without needing to resort to boobs and ass and just using word plays.

Still finding myself unable to love any other Anime this season but Saekano.

The OP song and beautiful girls captivate me. Animation is also top quality. I'd love to watch this in 60FPS.

Link to download the song (42MB)

https://copy.com/XlR6mblrxdjFm8Ff/Saekano+OP?download=1

Apparently there's already a VITA game being released.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/08/first-look-saekano-game-vita/

Unlimited fafnir is really pretty lame. I didnt enjoy it but you can watch absolute duo. It`s pretty awesome and i really like it. Moreover, many animes are having their sequels getting released. Right now, i am watching fairytail, Absolute duo and kamisama hajimemashita. Waiting for the new season of Highschool DxD!!!

You're looking at the wrong series my friend.

Highschool DxD is a perfect balance between copious amount of explicit fanservice and copious amounts of action. It's just how it is.

And I guarantee you season 3, 4, 5, etc will all have copious amounts of oppai.

As i expected but you know what, i just cant get enough of that storyline!! It attracts me way too much and who doesnt like a little fanservice?  :D

Maria the Virgin Witch and Death Parade is probably the great ones. Idolmaster Cinderella Girls for moe and the rest are season 2s and second half of Fall anime.

Death parade? Whats the plot and the genres? I heard it`s good