Winter 2015 Anime Discussion

Down

I will keep wishing that one day there will be an MMORPG where the relationships between the newbies and the veterans are as beautiful as in Log Horizon...

...ah who am I kidding~

"m8, ye don't even use optimal rotation, lolololol. Newbie casual piece of shit."

...Nope, I can't see any difference. There must be something wrong with you. I'd search for medical assistance as soon as possible.

As for short comments on what I'm watching:

Log horizon was cool.

What's up with tears and the new aldnoah opening?

I'm really liking ansatsu kyoushitsu. Koro-sensei best sensei.

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu is great as always, they're faithfully bringing the same atsmophere the manga gives off and I highly praise them for it.

I really like the art in it too, those thick strokes just look nice.

Though, and I hope I don't get hate for this, am I the only one that doesn't really like the opening song? I just don't find it catchy at all..

Koufuku Grafitti is still bringing happiness (kekeke) into my daily life. 

My favorite show of the season so far, I'm a sucker for these.

And finally we see some head tilts, that's the Shaft I know.

Kirin was really cute as always, the other girl was so bitchy.

I thought it was bad, but not reaally bad. I'd put it in the same level of the other openings this season, really.

Oh yeah, Death Parade's op was nice too. Fabulously so.

Princess Lemrina best girl of the season so far. Love her design and personality. 

Watched episode 2 of Aldnoah 2.

I've decided that, in order to maybe enjoy this series, I'll completely forget the giant middle finger the ending of S1 and the beginning of S2 was and just appreciate the current events in S2, disregarding the past, or else it'll just bother me forever.

At the very least this way I can enjoy the things Aldnoah does right which is the battles, and I guess Inaho pretty much being OP at anything he does, now enhanced with a mechanical eye.

Though really, in this episode, what's the point of even sending everyone out if they're just going to fail at aiming and let Inaho take care of everything...?

The soundtrack's awesome as usual, Hiroyuki knows what he's doing.

I can't believe how both of them went into a stalemate. Slaine is literally better in every way in that mecha and from episode 1 of season 2 we know he can kick ass. But how was that even possible?? A dumbed down version for pilot trainer surviving against an Aldnoah driven mecha? Yeah Inaho got the mechanic eye and all but there is no way he can dodge all of them and there is no way Slaine can miss those shots....

Wait why am  I complaining about that, this series is only for music and animation...

10/10 Lemrina is so going to die.

I can't believe how both of them went into a stalemate. Slaine is literally better in every way in that mecha and from episode 1 of season 2 we know he can kick ass. But how was that even possible?? A dumbed down version for pilot trainer surviving against an Aldnoah driven mecha? Yeah Inaho got the mechanic eye and all but there is no way he can dodge all of them and there is no way Slaine can miss those shots....

Wait why am  I complaining about that, this series is only for music and animation...

10/10 Lemrina is so going to die.

Exactly why i stopped caring for technicalities.

Jibril pls, 10/10 everybody stays alive because Urobochi is not writing this.

Yuri Kuma Arashi is a no brainer

I'm also fairly enjoying the adaptation of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu though i can't promise you'll like it. It's very jump like.

Lastly Koufuku Graffiti. High quality relaxation~

Everything else so far is still too iffy for me to recommend.

Milky Holmes TD is also a great choice :Kappa:

SO what are the big name series this season? 

I feel like they're all generic harems. I was put off by Death Parade. While many found it shocking and twisting, I thought ti was forceful and awful. Sorry for having bad taste. Anything else? 

Is UBW season 2 airing? 

Pretty much this sadly. KanColle and Sengoku Mosou are the only animes I am watching from winter season. 

UBW season 2 starts in April.

I feel like they're all generic harems. I was put off by Death Parade. While many found it shocking and twisting, I thought ti was forceful and awful. Sorry for having bad taste. Anything else? 

Is UBW season 2 airing? 

Maria the Virgin Witch. Probably the only good anime that isn't a 2nd season....

Rolling Girls, Yoru no Yatterman and Yuri Kuma Arashi all deliver so far.

This season I didn't start a lot of stuff, it's a shame, I can't say the shitty anime are shit cause I didn't watch their first episode :(

Is UBW season 2 airing? 

i would recommend maria the virgin witch and yoru no yatterman as the series that show most promise this season.

Stopped trying to understand Yuri Kuma entirely for now.

I'll just let the show take me wherever it wants to take me, I don't even care anymore~

http://www.myinstants.com/media/sounds/bear-shock.mp3

Rolling Girls really has a nice art direction but I seriously wonder where they intend to take the plot, still can't recommend this as one of the better shows until I see more of it, but overall the impression has been good.