[SOLVED] Sharin No Kuni Exe problems

Kenzo

ok, so I downloaded everything that was needed and had problems with my protection service. ( Not That it matters, but you know whatever ^_^)

but when it comes down to it, my exe doesn't work.

Like I have my system locale switched to japan and all that jazz but it just gives me this weird error.

YjSkgiK.jpg?1

If you downloaded the game from Fuwa, ensured that the files were not set to "Read Only," and you're actually in Japanese Locale, it should play without issue.  Sharin was one of the less painful ones to set up (thanks Akabei Soft2), to the point of actually being painless.

If your Antivirus or whatever you're using blocked something, the game could very well not work.  Turn it off.

tl;dr, you did something wrong.  Try again.

If you downloaded the game from Fuwa, ensured that the files were not set to "Read Only," and you're actually in Japanese Locale, it should play without issue.  Sharin was one of the less painful ones to set up (thanks Akabei Soft2), to the point of actually being painless.

If your Antivirus or whatever you're using blocked something, the game could very well not work.  Turn it off.

Ok well ill try it without my service on and see if it works, I'll report back here as soon as i try it out.

Thanks for you time and have a nice day!