Insert Generic Greeting

Ryukito

Er, forums....Forums...are not my strong point.

Ahem, though I guess making an introduction won't hurt. I go by Ryukito, and I've used these forums a bit before, but never made any attempt to be active in discussions. I'm even only making this introduction because I feel obliged to...for publicity some reason.

A few may know me as a freelancer. I do a bit of translating, and I record my translations and post them to Youtube. For those curious, this is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7B15VLnxgqQKlJHK2_zvSQ

I mainly translate Hatsukoi 1/1, but I've also done some work on KonoSora Flight Diary, and (now infamous) Dracu-Riot. I get easily bored, so I frequently switch around the VN I'm working on.

Anyhow, I just thought a post here was due. I think I'd like to get around to posting on the forums more often. Yay visual novels. 

inserts generic Welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay.

and surprised that bathtub video stay's on youtube  :wahaha:

I added the 'age-restricted content' filter on it, so I maybe that's why?

Or maybe it's just because no one's noticed it yet.

Hey Ryukito!

Welcome to the forums :) Hope you enjoy your stay!!! 

Have some Moe :  

aDX3THg.jpg

Oh, Blizz! Hey there! It was a pleasant surprise to see you replied. I'm, uh, still working on those scripts you gave me. Yep. Not slacking at all. :paranoid:

Welcome to the forums! Good work on the translation. It'd be nice if you could join a whole project, but nobody's forcing you. :P

I'm more-or-less working for for SakuraSubs under Blizzard884, but just because he currently needs the extra help.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you're enjoying your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

cirwJeG.jpg

Favorite VN? Um, tough to say, but I'm a huge catgirl enthusiast, so Nekopara holds my record for most drool-inducing.