Greetings. ( ̄´-` ̄)

Byakku

Hey, guys. I've been lurking for a looooooong time now but never took the initiative to actually sign up until now, heh. 

My name's Daniel, but feel free to call me Byakku if you want, as that's what I pretty much go by on every forum. I'm from Canada (or more specifically, Toronto) but I'm currently 4 months into a 10-month Japanese student exchange program, which is why I'm currently residing in the Shinjuku ward of Tokyo. I won't go into too much detail about it for now, but feel free to ask me any questions regarding the program I'm participating in, I'll be more than glad to answer! 

Now as for my ethnicity; I'm half-Chinese, a quarter-Korean, an eighth-Japanese, and an eighth German. I hope I got that right. I honestly get rather confused by my own nationality at times. 

Art is one of my biggest hobbies, and although I don't consider myself bad, I'm not confident enough in my drawings to post them on DeviantArt yet. Maybe someday (probably not oops) I'm more into traditional art, but that's probably because I've never had the chance to buy all the equipment necessary for digital art because of my student budget struggles.

I haven't read that many VN's, but I've been reading a lot lately in my (sadly limited) free time nowadays. My favourite VN would definitely have to be Katawa Shoujo. It was probably one of the few things that I've ever read that actually invoked so many god damn feels that made me depressed for weeks after I finished reading it.

Feel free to recommend me any similar novels, and I'll definitely check them out when I get a chance!

I think I probably wrote way too much for an introduction, but that's what I always tend to do, haha.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all! 

\( ・益・ )/ 

Yo Daniel, welcome to the forums  :mare: 

I haven't read that many VN's, but I've been reading a lot lately in my (sadly limited) free time nowadays. My favourite VN would definitely have to be Katawa Shoujo. It was probably one of the few things that I've ever read that actually invoked so many god damn feels that made me depressed for weeks after I finished reading it.

*grumble grumble* I've been meaning to read Katawa Shoujo for a while now, but being depressed for WEEKS afterwards doesn't sound very fun xD

Yo Daniel, welcome to the forums  :mare: 

*grumble grumble* I've been meaning to read Katawa Shoujo for a while now, but being depressed for WEEKS afterwards doesn't sound very fun xD

Thanks, Eclipsed! I highly recommend reading it if you want to feel feels you've never felt before. Definitely give it a read when you feel emotionally prepared.

(not that it's possible to be prepared for the feels anyways)

Thanks, Eclipsed! I highly recommend reading it if you want to feel feels you've never felt before. Definitely give it a read when you feel emotionally prepared.

(not that it's possible to be prepared for the feels anyways)

Rats. Looks like I have some emotional training to do before attempting to read this  :nervous: 

Feel free to recommend me any similar novels, and I'll definitely check them out when I get a chance!

Maybe you can check out Kaguya-sama's 50 VNs list!

Hey, guys. I've been lurking for a looooooong time now but never took the initiative to actually sign up until now, heh. 

My name's Daniel, but feel free to call me Byakku if you want, as that's what I pretty much go by on every forum. I'm from Canada (or more specifically, Toronto) but I'm currently 4 months into a 10-month Japanese student exchange program, which is why I'm currently residing in the Shinjuku ward of Tokyo. I won't go into too much detail about it for now, but feel free to ask me any questions regarding the program I'm participating in, I'll be more than glad to answer! 

Now as for my ethnicity; I'm half-Chinese, a quarter-Korean, an eighth-Japanese, and an eighth German. I hope I got that right. I honestly get rather confused by my own nationality at times. 

Art is one of my biggest hobbies, and although I don't consider myself bad, I'm not confident enough in my drawings to post them on DeviantArt yet. Maybe someday (probably not oops) I'm more into traditional art, but that's probably because I've never had the chance to buy all the equipment necessary for digital art because of my student budget struggles.

I think I probably wrote way too much for an introduction, but that's what I always tend to do, haha.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all! 

\( ・益・ )/ 

Welcome to the forums. That is an interesting lineage you have there! I wholeheartedly agree with your comment about Katawa Shoujo, them feels gah~

bviously you cant tell its a joke that I say in every welcome post o.o

So we shouldn't read Alternative then?

Its been a year since i post in Intro post. You are my first this year *blush*, A...anyway

Osu!Osu1 welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

I had an account with a bank in the North Pole, but they froze all my assets.

5a6e2ef255.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
what do u feel about Tans? for me they taste as sweet as chocolate.