Sad Movies

jeffhwang

Haven't seen it. There are a lot of different types of sad movies, but a lot of them remind me of a Dr. Who quote:

Kathy Nightingale: What did you come here for anyway?

Sally Sparrow: I love old things. They make me feel sad.

Kathy Nightingale: What's good about sad?

Sally Sparrow: It's happy for deep people.

Reminds me of the first time I saw Schindler's List in college. That was a life-changer.

So i recently just watching Hachi which i think has to be the saddest movie i ever saw has anyone else seen it? what do you guys think?

That was a great movie, if you want really sad and moving, you need to see:

Grave of the Fireflies

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

5 cm per Second

Haven't seen it. There are a lot of different types of sad movies, but a lot of them remind me of a Dr. Who quote:

Kathy Nightingale: What did you come here for anyway?

Sally Sparrow: I love old things. They make me feel sad.

Kathy Nightingale: What's good about sad?

Sally Sparrow: It's happy for deep people.

Reminds me of the first time I saw Schindler's List in college. That was a life-changer.

Dr. Who quote?? well played my friend. Also, Shindler's List is an amazing movie.

Wow, there are a lot of good movies listed up here already. I have not seen Hachi but I really need to.. Perhaps I will order it.

But yes, Tay, I will agree with you that Shindler's List was a life-changer. Ryoji's movies are very good choices as well. I really enjoyed 5 cm per Second, Makoto Shinkai's works are all very impressive.

Grave of the Fireflies

5 cm per Second

I saw 5 cm per second and grave of the fireflies but personally i felt that hachi hit me harder i havent seen Shindler's list but since you suggested it ill prob get around to it sometime

Dr. Who quote?? well played my friend. Also, Shindler's List is an amazing movie.

Wow, there are a lot of good movies listed up here already. I have not seen Hachi but I really need to.. Perhaps I will order it.

But yes, Tay, I will agree with you that Shindler's List was a life-changer. Ryoji's movies are very good choices as well. I really enjoyed 5 cm per Second, Makoto Shinkai's works are all very impressive.

Hachi was amazing its on netflix i was kinda sad at the end of 5 cm per second

cause i thought that he would get back together with her :(/>

Grave of the Fireflies

5 cm per Second

Girl who Leapt Through Time is amazing if you want a good emotion charged movie however you cant go wrong with any of the movies listed above.

• 5 months later...