[SOLVED] Koi Iru Chu! Lips Help

Evanukon

I just downloaded Koi Iru Chu! lips last night and everything else seems to be working fine as the game runs in English and I have had no other problems except for the quick save button not working. Every time I save and then go to the saves it's not there. I checked the save folder and everything looks normal. I don't know if it's that I need to press certain keys to bring up a hidden control panel in the game lol

Okay so I just saved it by clicking the right button and the menu you were talking about came up, one more question should I expect this from VN's in the future lol ? I almost entirely gave up on it. Thank you for both of your help You have restored my faith in asking for help on any type of forum.

Okay so I just saved it by clicking the right button and the menu you were talking about came up, one more question should I expect this from VN's in the future lol ? I almost entirely gave up on it. Thank you for both of your help You have restored my faith in asking for help on any type of forum.

Yeah you can bring up the menu in most visual novels by right clicking.