FuwaDirectory Feedback

Flutterz, Yuki and Ceris picture link are broken for me. 

Really? I'm confused, then. The images on the Directory aren't separated by user: each team is a single image (made up into icons).

Example:

Fuwachat Mods Team pic: is one image, not eight. 

16020222060_45bc704423_o_d.png

So which teams' images aren't working for you?

It's weirdly positioned for mine, the ornament frames the face in a really ugly-looking way.

There'd be a way to have them auto-updated using the forum's own history of the avatars. It'd need a small script and the overlays, but is fairly easy to make.

Maybe the solution is to get everyone to submit a pic they want to use in the directory, and make sure it's fairly big (and room around the face) to fit. Once all the LC stuff goes live there'll be a reshuffling of icons and new icons, etc., so we could do it then.

Then again, if you're itching for a challenge and want to try and do something like that... You're welcome to tinker.

Sounds good to me since it'd probably have to wait until I get my PC in two weeks (finally!) and am not too comfortable with working on the laptop, although it gets the job done for some updates to the code and preparations for the site redesign.

It's neither a huge undertaking nor highly complex though and will get done within hours once I sit down and do it.

Bigger version of the avatar for the time being:

mcje6Du.png