2014 -> 2015 ... Review, Thanks & Wishes

Ezeefreak

Hi there,

I thought about making this thread to look back at my year 2014 and tell you something about it. So you can learn a little bit more about my humble person.

Well, I would say my "offline" year was pretty usual. I worked the whole year in the same job at the same company and thats good because mostly I like it. I've an interesting task and much freedom. It wasn't that challenging but it's okay (I like to have some stress).

My personal life was also the same. One thing that changed (offline ;) ) was that I gained a new hobby which made my freetime more diversified. I've started to play golf (how snobbish :P). It's fun and I kind of have a little talent for that. But I havent played a tournament till now so I'm still at the starting HCP 54.

Another thing that happened is that I discovered Go!Go!Nippon! on Steam at the end of winter in 2014 and totally get hooked by VN's with that. DAMN!!! ;) I played it not because I was so much into Anime, Manga & Stuff (I was totally not) but because I always was a fan of the japanese culture and way of life. After 2 or 3 months I've tried several other Vn's, I finally made an account here and thats the reason you all now have to endure my existence (MUAHAHA). With that several other changes came to my life. At first i was sucked in the Love Live Universe by the game in July. After I loved the game that much I watched the Anime that lead to my addiction for animes. And in the last month I watched Nisekoi and loved that also, so I had to read the manga. And now I'm also sucked in by that. You see it's a vicious cycle I can't escape anymore. But I also don't want to escape that because I enjoy everything of it.

Thats the Review part I would say. Now to the thanks part. Therefore you have to know a little bit more about me. I'm a person who doesn't really enjoy it to be with other humans. Well, it isn't so that they don't like me or I don't like them (in contrast, I would say most people really like me, but only god knows why :D). I'm just no real fan of humanity. Many people just cheat, lie and do nasty things. So I try to avoid it and have not really a bunch of friends, just acquaintance. My hurdle or beeing a friend is really high you have to know. I have 5 People i would call friends and all of them I know longer than 25 years. So that enough about that... What I really wanted to say is that I found here many people I started to like and maybe would call something like friends. I thought about listening them here but because I could forget something I will not. Everyone who feels adressed is the right one :) . To all of these thank you for that enjoyable second part of this year. It was a lot of fun and i'm thankful that you are here and chat with me. I hope that will go on in the next year.

Another thing to the site here. I was part of a bunch of community but none o them caught my attention like that one here (I think nowhere i made even 100 posts and here I'm almost at 500). Also to all the people at TS3 -> thanks for your time spending with me.

To summarize -> Thank you all for your beeing, I enjoyed every day and hope that will continue.

So and now to the Wishes part. I'm not a greedy person so that will be short. I'm just hope I will be happy.I hope I can go on here and enjoy it to be around and meet many new people. In my job life I hope I can clarify my future. Somehow I've some wanderlust and I think I'll try to get a job in some other country.

So I hope I didn't forget something or just wrote crap. IIf you have made it to that point -> Thank you for reading!!!

tl;dr: Thank you all !!! I think I jad a really good year and you were part of that.

And another fact... That thread I didn't made for my own. You all can post here your year and your wishes for the new one. Let us be a part of your thoughts.

And now... I wish you all a happy new year and don't party too hard to see you here around next year ;).

Edit: One thing i forgot. Thats the first Thread I created here so I hope you enjoy it :D...

Very good encouraging post and a good read!

I can't summarize my past year, there's just been waaaaay to much that's happened. But I can say I've come across a great community, the same as you have, Ezeefreak.

Happy new years and all the best wishes! All of them.

Happy new year gain to you all. Thanks for reading that and responding ;)

Where's Mashiro?  :angel:

Happy New Year and have a good continuation.

For the time being mashiro is gone as my avatar but not in my heart :) ... I've so much love to give and now someone different deserves the pleasure and honor for being my avatar :P

For the time being mashiro is gone as my avatar but not in my heart :) ... I've so much love to give and now someone different deserves the pleasure and honor for being my avatar :P

You know, because of that blasted change I read the whole thing thinking it was Ceris who wrote it.

Admittedly I was sleepy, but I must apologize to Ceris for offending him in such a manner.

Edit: I am not a fan of saying "Happy New Year" once it has already passed, but the less than spiteful post below mine makes it clear some courtesy is necessary.

You know, because of that blasted change I read the whole thing thinking it was Ceris who wrote it.

Admittedly I was sleepy, but I must apologize to Ceris for offending him in such a manner.

Now you have many things to apologize ;) ...

1. Insulting me with that post

2. Mistake Honoka for Rin

But, you know?! I still love you :P Isn't that great?

Happy new year to you too!

I'm a person who doesn't really enjoy it to be with other humans. Well, it isn't so that they don't like me or I don't like them (in contrast, I would say most people really like me, but only god knows why :D). I'm just no real fan of humanity. Many people just cheat, lie and do nasty things. 

Sort of like me. In real life it really surprises me that people enjoy my company and stay around me. I'm never the hilarious, life of the party kind of guy. I do say funny things, but not with great consistency. Since I couldn't figure out why people liked me, for a while I had a hard time trusting people, thinking that they were perhaps trying to use me or something. Turns out I was just being paranoid.  

I actually don't think people are bad though, especially if you try to get to know them. In fact, the only charming aspect I can ascertain about myself is that I like getting to know people, and I usually give the benefit of the doubt. 

Also, I hold a slightly Nietzschean view of the world, where I respect people who do what they want to do. I never hate somebody just because other people deem them to be a "bad" person.  

Sort of like me. In real life it really surprises me that people enjoy my company and stay around me. I'm never the hilarious, life of the party kind of guy. I do say funny things, but not with great consistency. Since I couldn't figure out why people liked me, for a while I had a hard time trusting people, thinking that they were perhaps trying to use me or something. Turns out I was just being paranoid.  

I actually don't think people are bad though, especially if you try to get to know them. In fact, the only charming aspect I can ascertain about myself is that I like getting to know people, and I usually give the benefit of the doubt. 

Also, I hold a slightly Nietzschean view of the world, where I respect people who do what they want to do. I never hate somebody just because other people deem them to be a "bad" person.  

If I be honest then I would say I know why people like to be around me. That may sound a bit arrogant but I know which worth I have and I'm aware of that fact. But on the other side I don't brag about that. It's enough if I know my own worth and the few people are really close to.

Also I don't hate people or something. Quite the reverse, I respect every human being despite his culture, living or birth place or social standing. In the end we are all human. But I'm also aware of the depths of humanity and so I prefer to keep my comfortable distance to most people.

Well, that said. Enough with that serious stuff :) -> In the end I'm glad to be around here.

Wait, being mistakened as me is an insult? :(

The insulting part and the mistake part are two different things here... He has to apologize because he hasn't enough knowledge about the glorious Idols -> Rin & You are awesome ;)