Comyu, lame ending on my favorite heroine~

ZeromusFFXII

Ahh man, I just started reading Comyu ~A Black Dragon on a Gentle Kingdom~ recently even though it's been on my PC for months, hell, I never expected this VN got a heroine that could interest me. But I was wrong. I got interested in Takekawa Benio, she's somewhat an unique character, and her stuff isn't too big like what most perverts like these days (yes, those perverts includes me but I'm not a fan of big boobs). But then she got the shortest ending of other heroines (I think, I lost the mood to read another route after finishing Hisoka's). Man, can't they at least give me a longer after-story or maybe a better after story than ending it on a two-timed date that hasn't even begin? Haha, maybe I just read too much VN with long after story huh? Actually, is majority of Visual Novels (the one with routes like this one) always ends with a short after story? 

Ahh man, I just started reading Comyu ~A Black Dragon on a Gentle Kingdom~ recently even though it's been on my PC for months, hell, I never expected this VN got a heroine that could interest me. But I was wrong. I got interested in Takekawa Benio, she's somewhat an unique character, and her stuff isn't too big like what most perverts like these days (yes, those perverts includes me but I'm not a fan of big boobs). But then she got the shortest ending of other heroines (I think, I lost the mood to read another route after finishing Hisoka's). Man, can't they at least give me a longer after-story or maybe a better after story than ending it on a two-timed date that hasn't even begin? Haha, maybe I just read too much VN with long after story huh? Actually, is majority of Visual Novels (the one with routes like this one) always ends with a short after story? 

dunno with what purpose this threat was made, but seriously before you complain after reading only one or two routes, please finish the whole game first, after this think while sleeping about the plot and then enlight us with your feelings.

na dude thats not completly correct either. while kagomes route indeed feels way more complete than the others or should i say more focused on the main plot, there´re lots of things which could have been more explained, like the whole carrier thing (who was the first?), the whole magican stuff who only got touched on the surface etc. please dont get me wrong here the last route wasnt bad at all, but i definetly didnt get this feeling of fulfillness or ease after clearing the game, which i strongly prefer .

(kagome route spoilers)

It doesn't matter who the first carrier was, they be dead. Kagome was literally the only surviving connector. They could have gone into more details on the first comyunet and how it broke down but ultimately it just didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was the end result and how and why Kagome is the way she currently is, going into more details would have been a pretty big and unnecessary sidetrack. The magic stuff is, well, there's magic. That's it. Maybe it would have made more sense if we've read Ruitomo and other games that take place in the same setting, but probably not by much. I mean, avatars are magic. They don't explain a lot of the nitty gritty details and the explanation is literally just "it's magic, accept it." There is no deeper meaning or backstory, nor does there have to be. Does magic have to be explained in a standard fantasy setting? This may not be that, but it's the same deal, it's there because that's just the way it is. There may be no other explanation and I guess that's actually part of the story, the characters have to deal with this incomprehensible situation they will never come to understand. Magic happened and things went to shit.

IJqYqiU.jpg