Now Hiring: Global Moderator

Tay

Job Title: Global Moderator *Heavenly Chorus Singing*

Job Description: Not a light job, this one. 

Global Moderator Responsibilities
1. Moderate the forums, especially by ruling on respect abuses and rule breaking (per the new system)
2. Actively train, monitor and mentor a team of board moderators and handle coordination of your board responsibilities.
3. Be community leaders:
            A. Be good examples of respect, following the rules, and having a lot of fun
            B. Help Tay better empower you and give you autonomy
            C. Be interested and active in the community boards
            D. Be encouraging of members trying to help
4. Be willing to enforce the rules and policies, despite personal disagreement on one point or another

Time Commitment: You’ll be expected to check in at least 3 times a week for moderating and be willing to work for up to 30 minutes per check-in doing moderator tasks/responsibilities as listed above. 

Specific Board Info: This global moderator will be tasked with overseeing the Development Boards. There's a fantastic team of BMs willing to work, and we need somebody who is passionate about improving the Dev boards to step up.

What I'm looking for: Previous moderating experience, preferably on Fuwanovel. (If you are currently a board moderator or have previously served as a board or global moderator and are interested in this position, be sure to include your moderating history in your PM/email) I'd really prefer it if you had an interest in the dev boards (or you're willing to develop an interest : P). I've got a lot of hopes and dreams pinned to these boards and I'll need a GM to help me get there.

How to Apply: Either,
  • Send me a PM through the forums (please title the PM "Dev Board GM Application")
  • Or send me an email (archmagetay at yahoo d o t com)

Let me know why you're interested in the position of GM, why you're interested in the dev boards, your moderating experience, and any other concerns or questions you have for me

Thanks!