傍観者's Holiday Message and Pretty Much Entire Life History

傍観者

Now everyone needs to follow in Tiago's footsteps and tell Fuwanovel their story~

Sure, why not?

14cz8rc.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone. Hope you're all enjoying your holidays.

Forgive my horrible timing, I was busy wasting my time in nord ruins of Skyrim these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPllpzxmM5k

I've already wrote how did I get to know about visual novels in my small introduction on my profile page, but I don't mind saying it again here - I discovered G-Senjou no Maou on a hentai-streaming site. I've been using torrents for downloading for quite some time before that, so I searched for torrent trackers that might be seeding it and accidentally stumbled upon Fuwanovel. After finishing Haru's route I downloaded Grisaia no Kajitsu and If My Heart Had Wings afterwards. At that time I've become interested in the forum of Fuwa, and I registered my first account (it says "retired" now).

My first impression was a little odd, to say the least. I've been an active member on an anime forum before coming here, but I haven't seen as many people having waifus and preferring 2D world to 3D as here. I enjoy both of them myself, but I still prefer 3D to 2D. I grew accustomed pretty quickly, made a couple of friends. "Kinda" tried to contribute to this awesome community of yours, but that good will didn't last for long. Partly because of my own laziness and partly because of the lack of any attractive things to contribute to.

Now, "Pretty Much Entire Life History" part is coming up. Are you really interested?

d4a.gif

I'm 17 years old. Born in Russia, living in Italy with my mother and her partner. No brothers or sisters. My father can as well be dead. How the heck did I end up here? A few months after I was born my father took my mother and me to our parents to Ukraine. Upon arriving there he told us that he thinks he's not ready to have a family yet. Living us to our parents, he returned back to Moscow. My mother, after recovering after the stress, received an offer to go working in Italy. She accepted it, and I was left with my grandparents. A few years after she got there, she found a man who she fell in love with. They started living together and at that time she started to prepare the documents for me to transfer here. She spent more than 6 years doing it, and at the time everything was ready I was 12 years old. Upon arriving here the family of her husband started to create all sorts of troubles to me and my mother. We've never been able to discover the true reason behind it, but the most plausible possibility is that once her husband discovered that his children he had with his previous wife were being jealous of my mother and me he decided to get rid of us. Under the pretence of finding a job as a manager of a restaurant to my mother, he moved us with our belongings to a new place, where we spent 2 years until we had to close because we weren't able to pay rent nor for the restaurant, nor for the place we were living in anymore. At that time my mother got in touch with a man we're currently living with. He invited us to stay with him, and so we're living together for a third year already.

Happy end? Not really. The man has tons of his own problems to solve, so he can't fully dedicate his attention to us. Can't say he's any eager about it either. To heat the house we have to use electric heaters because there's no heating in the place we're living. We can't keep constantly turned on either because the electric bill grows to the sky. We do have a fireplace, which fills the apartment with smoke whenever you try to start a fire in it. Apparently the chimney is too short for the smoke to escape efficiently. Perhaps I should add that there are no jobs to be found here. But we're living near the sea, so I suppose it's all worth it. Too bad it adds enormous amount of humidity to the apartment, though.

Unlike Tiago, I'm a natural optimist. Everything has a positive side to it, you just have to see it. I like pondering about philosophical matters (that's a little hobby of mine). Aside from that - I love music, especially listening to it. Currently learning Japanese, but who cares.

giphy.gif

Pretty Much Entire Life History - check. Ah. Holiday message, right.

Happy holidays! I hope you'll spend them having as much fun as you want, doing what you want when you want where you want. Thanks again for such an awesome community, everyone. Please continue being awesome.

P.S. Heizei - I'm expecting a similar thread from you now.

:yumiko:

Happy holidays to you too and thanks for sharing your life story~

Wow Tiago's a trendsetter.

P.S. You're missing the final piece to fully walking in Tiago's footsteps:

EDIT: Because I really have nothing better to do (lies, it's all lies), I have made this for your laughing at me pleasure: https://soundcloud.com/tiago-varela-3/sets/christmas-message/s-4tn1T

^record yourself reading your post 

lel jk  :heart:

Advance Happy New Year onlooker-san.

I played Skyrim and I was a female imperial.

I'm 17 years old. Born in Russia, living in Italy with my mother and her partner. No brothers or sisters. My father can as well be dead. How the heck did I end up here? A few months after I was born my father took my mother and me to our parents to Ukraine. Upon arriving there he told us that he thinks he's not ready to have a family yet. Living us to our parents, he returned back to Moscow. My mother, after recovering after the stress, received an offer to go working in Italy. She accepted it, and I was left with my grandparents. A few years after she got there, she found a man who she fell in love with. They started living together and at that time she started to prepare the documents for me to transfer here. She spent more than 6 years doing it, and at the time everything was ready I was 12 years old. Upon arriving here the family of her husband started to create all sorts of troubles to me and my mother. We've never been able to discover the true reason behind it, but the most plausible possibility is that once her husband discovered that his children he had with his previous wife were being jealous of my mother and me he decided to get rid of us. Under the pretence of finding a job as a manager of a restaurant to my mother, he moved us with our belongings to a new place, where we spent 2 years until we had to close because we weren't able to pay rent nor for the restaurant, nor for the place we were living in anymore. At that time my mother got in touch with a man we're currently living with. He invited us to stay with him, and so we're living together for a third year already.

Happy end? Not really. The man has tons of his own problems to solve, so he can't fully dedicate his attention to us. Can't say he's any eager about it either. To heat the house we have to use electric heaters because there's no heating in the place we're living. We can't keep constantly turned on either because the electric bill grows to the sky. We do have a fireplace, which fills the apartment with smoke whenever you try to start a fire in it. Apparently the chimney is too short for the smoke to escape efficiently. Perhaps I should add that there are no jobs to be found here. But we're living near the sea, so I suppose it's all worth it. Too bad it adds enormous amount of humidity to the apartment, though.

Life sure is hard

The best excuse for being a bastard, "I'm just being myself". If you then turn out to be of some use, people can't throw you away like the garbage you are.

That actually depends on how you look at it. Unless you consider a "bastard" as an honorary title being one and not doing anything to change it means you are either too lazy in paying attention whenever you're being one (and therefore not being able to change) or you're enjoying being referred to as one. You can simply not care at all, of course. But if that was the case you wouldn't need to make excuses, would you? Personally, after hearing your voice I can't think of you as one.

Not that I've thought you were one before anyway. ;)

I don't believe we've met before so this served as a great, well written introduction  ^_^

Also, Senjougahara is best girl so you get a like just for that  ;)

True, this must be our first encounter. It's nice to meet you. Glad we're already sharing some thoughts. ;)

Happy new year, hope next year will be just as fun

Same to you. Let's hope it will.

That actually depends on how you look at it. Unless you consider a "bastard" as an honorary title being one and not doing anything to change it means you are either too lazy in paying attention whenever you're being one (and therefore not being able to change) or you're enjoying being referred to as one. You can simply not care at all, of course. But if that was the case you wouldn't need to make excuses, would you? Personally, after hearing your voice I can't think of you as one.

Not that I've thought you were one before anyway. ;)

Bastard refers to

informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.

I know I am one but do nothing to fix it. Instead, I compensate by trying to be useful.

Bastard refers to

informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.

I know I am one but do nothing to fix it. Instead, I compensate by trying to be useful.

Unless you're considered as "unpleasant or despicable person" by the others you're just putting a label on yourself. You're funny guy to me, and I see nothing unpleasant or despicable about you.

Unless you're considered as "unpleasant or despicable person" by the others you're just putting a label on yourself. You're funny guy to me, and I see nothing unpleasant or despicable about you.

Yes, people who aren't on the other end of my insults generally say that.  -_-

Seriously though, I mean no real harm. I call myself that because I don't fix my issues even though I know about them.

Yes, people who aren't on the other end of my insults generally say that.  -_-

Seriously though, I mean no real harm. I call myself that because I don't fix my issues even though I know about them.

That's commonly known as "being lazy", but it also means that you're not really bothered by the fact. Or that your laziness is much more powerful than all the worries you have about the matter. Either way, you're a funny guy. ;)

It's not that hard. In fact, I'm grateful to everyone and everything I've come through so far, since it allows me to be the person I've always felt like being. Maybe if the circumstances turned out to be different, I'd be a different person. To me, being myself as I'm now is the best thing.