Meian no Keruneteru (Hikaru Sakurai's project)

Vario

This looks cool and it will apparently be set in the Steampunk verse but in the first century so way before any of the current steampunk games. Some characters in the series are really old and probably immortal so I guess they might appear in some form or at least be referenced. M for example seems to have been roaming the human world quite some time f though maybe not as long time back as that.

A little bit surprised that almost no one is interested in this. I thought that this project is quite interesting. Especially for vn community.

As for me, I want an ova or movie. Don't get me wrong, but I'm one of those guys who think that episodic story is not for Sakurai.

Koestl tweeted about this a bit. "Sakurai's anime title is "Kerneter of the Shadows" or something similar. Refers to the Egyptian underworld. I'm fairly confident about that because Nephren-Ka, lovecraft's "Black Pharoah," is one of the characters depicted." ( https://twitter.com/koestl/status/549233019232714753

I'm fairly confident about that because Nephren-Ka, lovecraft's "Black Pharoah," is one of the characters depicted

— koestl (@koestl)
).

Lovecraft references again. Very Sakurai. The character designs are pretty, too. I'm wondering about how her style would translate to the screen, considering her main draw is her flourishing language. I think an episodic story is perfect for Sakurai - it's what she normally writes anyway!