Harmonia

Life

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is the first time I've ever got excited by Kew news. I like the concept of artificial humans with fake memories and the fact that it'll be a kinetic novel. Planetarian springs to mind.

Promising. The only question is will it be as good as Planetarian? I hope so.

Plastic Memories v2 much?

so according to visual arts facebook page, Harmonia is going directly on stream greenlight later this week! Yes thats right you dont have to wait for the newest key title!
source: https://www.facebook.com/VisualArtsKey/posts/10153516120340129

Maybe you realize this, but your post was worded in a way that implied otherwise. "Going onto Greenlight" does not mean "Available for purchase." We still don't know when that will be.

so according to visual arts facebook page, Harmonia is going directly on stream greenlight later this week! Yes thats right you dont have to wait for the newest key title!
source: https://www.facebook.com/VisualArtsKey/posts/10153516120340129

Maybe you realize this, but your post was worded in a way that implied otherwise. "Going onto Greenlight" does not mean "Available for purchase." We still don't know when that will be.

oh sorry about that, sometimes I fail how to english.

Actually, who's responsible for the english translation? Are they doing it in-house?

It looks okay, indeed; relatively acceptable, although it's not perfect and could benefit from more polishing. Honestly, there's not much to talk about translation yet, until the original is released and someone compares both versions of the game.

If you'll look closer, you will see that artwork is actually made a bit to resemble sketches, rather than the typically smooth cg's. I'd agree on the presentation as well. With everything it has, it does look like a digital novel. I'm kind of getting hyped and it didn't happen for any other sci-fi work since Planetarian.

Wonder how long this will be. Short like planetarian or maybe could be longer? I hope at the least it turns up to be good. ^_^

It will likely be planetarian sized.

Yeah I agree. Why else they would have localized it if it wasn't short? They still have to see how clannad sales go anyway it would be a bad move coming from them. Still might been a small chance it is longer but I doubt it.

At least Key picked a cliche plot this time.  I wonder if they can fuck it up with how much it's been overdone before.

Can Key learn from it's predecessors? 

Probably not.

This is not exploited at all in vns, I mean he is not student, he doesnt have any friend *insert random childhood friend that is madly in love with him here* that wakes him up everyday, her sister is not "secretly" in love with him. Is not set in Japan, he is not even human!!!! Those are cliche, this is not, at least not in the vns world.