Anyone excited for the Spring 2015 anime?

Yukiru

I'm really curious as to how the Digimon show will turn out, so I'll definitely tune in to that. Kekkai Sensen reminds me of that Stephen King book titled 'Under the Dome' which I never finished cause it was so long... anyway, characters entrapped in close quarters in order to survive will be a treat to see. Apart from that, there's not much else that catches my eye apart from shows I want to continue watching like Fate Stay/Night, Highschool DxD, and Yahari ore no Seishun.

Oh, there really is grisaia. <_< Must read the visual novel before that. To do that, I must work hard...

Definitely going to watch Nisekoi 2 hoping that he will end up with someone. I don't want a harem ending.. Well, a harem ending is fine if there will be Nisekoi 3  :lol:

Don't expect anything.  :P It is a guilty pleasure without progress more or less. 

Kiniro Mosaic!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Well, I am looking forward to the 2nd season of UBW, Digimon Tri to some extent, more because of the nostalgia than anything. Ore Monogatari is definitely something I'll eventually watch, even if not while it's airing. Triage X is from the same guy who did High School of the Dead, so expect ridiculous amounts of fanservice, I doubt I'll really watch it anyway. I have mixed feelings about Shokugeki no Souma but who knows?

I think I'll watch the Kyoukai no Kanata movies and the Code Geass one, not sure though. Definitely watching the Angel Beats ova.

Kekkai Sensen seems interesting, if for no other reason then that it reminds me of Baccano. However, it will probably end up disappointing me. To be honest, I never get exited at season previews because too often I find interesting titles, but when they air they are no where near as good as I hoped.