Greetings from the north

BFlorry

Hiya you all! I'm BFlorry and I'm a (relatively) long time Japanholic from Finland. (may I assume the first on these forums?) I was almost the kind of average animeguy you'd see every day about 7 years ago, except that I didn't watch the overly popular shounen ones. That was before I started reading shitloads of manga. Nowadays, I basically read my weekly manga and when I get into it, read an occasional VN. My first VN was probably Private Nurse, which I just picked up just for shits and giggles. It ended out quite working concept for reading and I got hooked into it. After that, I've read only just a couple of VNs:

True Love 98 (not sure if counted as VN though),

Sharin no Kuni: Himawara no Shoujo,

Katawa Shoujo,

Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai

That's quite the pathetic amount for someone who loves this genre, but one does not have the time for all, no? Well, I'm going to pick up some recommended ones (DC, Snow Sakura, Yume miru kusuri, Planetaria, Chaos;Head) so there's plenty to read.

Here's my lists if anyone is interested. (The anime one is lacking a lot, 'cause I can't remember my 10 years worth of anime.) :)

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/BFlorry

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BFlorry

Hey there!

How many people go there? It might totally be country bias, but I thought our Japan Expo in France was the biggest. (Unless France is too South ^^")

It sure must be convenient to have most people actually know English fairly well. People that are reticent to reading english books or even watching english-subbed shows can be a pain sometimes.