What's Your Favorite VN Feature?

Eclipsed

Honestly my favorite feature is probably the ability to have a lot of saves. This seems to be quite common in most visual novels but there are some games I've played (9 hours 9 persons 9 doors springs to mind) that only have 1-3 save slots. In visual novels this is usually unheard of but they would be a lot less fun if they didn't have that many save slots.

I also like games that have a playback feature where you can easily skip to a scene by event. I also really enjoy any little extras any games have. mini-games in the actual story playable on their own and that type of thing. 

Two of my favorites would have to be blinking/lip sync, and the battles in Little Busters.

Muv Luv Alternative blew my mind when I first started it, as it was the first at VN I had read with that sort of feature (and you know.. all the other assorted Unlimited Budget Works that went into it).

Little Busters just had awesomeness everywhere, but those battles always got me laughing, as I could see the battles being played out perfectly in my head. Infinitely amusing for me. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Having a warning on when a character with voice is about to speak. I found this feature on a VN called Eroge!.

I found one with a warning when the character was about to ejaculate.....

The orgasm countdown is what it was called

I think the nukig.... I mean visual novel was called *cough* imoutoparadise *cough*

the overly skilled protag, who can make anybody, anytime & always together cum (despite beeing first timers) :wafuu:
nah seriously i´m pretty happy when it comes down to enough save slots & an option to disable the voice skipping while clicking