'Sup

Eldin

Beck was really popular around here as far as anime is concerned, afro samurai was on spike for a while as well (i want to say sam jackson did the VA for one of the characters, but i could be thinking something completely different...) ragnarok is one of those animes that didn't pass my 4 episode grace period. It wasn;t particularly bad, but it didn't really catch my fancy ether, which i think is wierd because i've enjoyed similar anime. Probably the same thing with Clannad, i forced myself through clannad but i honestly didn't like it too much. kyousogiga i watched fairly recently over on animeseason, was pretty good. If you liked kyousogiga you'll probably like abenobashi. similar plot, but (imo) a lot more silly.

most of the anime i've seen listed/discussed on this site is pretty good. i aprove.

old people.

my earliest animes was doraemon and dragonball z i think. that was back in HK when they aired it on TV. there's others i dont remember...

Every now and then i'll still go watch a few episodes of something close to twice my age though, it's always an adventure to see what it was like back when and some of the stories are really catchy.

I have to ask, how old are you??

He's most certainly seen more than i have, but i have a feeling i've seen a few gems he's missed out on as well.

hmm, like what??? Id love to see something i havnt seen.

sigh and here i thought another old timer like me had joined lol.

if you'd like, i can pretend those numbers are reversed. i've seen enough old stuff to make it work out, and i do constantly tell the neighborhood hudlums to gtfo my lawn.