Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed or The Crew?

Tatsujin

Which game do you guys think I should choose? I want a good gameplay and engaging story. I'm not a fan of shooting games unless they're really good. Assassin's Creed never been my game. They're not interesting because of the stupid .. what do you call it ... the way that everything is fake or some shit? Traveling through space and time or history? I don't know. That's just stupid in my opinion. I don't know what The Crew is.

I wish there was a really nice Robot game that's like Gargantia. Ah man why are we stuck with shit games to choose from.

I'll just leave this here :ph34r:

http://games.on.net/2014/06/ubisoft-game-the-review/

On a more serious note, while I haven't played any of them I've heard that you should steer clear of the most recent Assassin's Creed game because not only is it identical to all of the previous ones but is also buggy as shit. As for the other two, it really depends on what you like more. If you like shooting guns and unlocking radio towers get Far Cry 4, or if you like driving cars and unlocking radio towers get The Crew.

I really enjoyed Farcry 3. So Farcry4 will be amazing. That's my recommendation. But Assassin's creed is also a great pic. the new game Unity also got a lot of good reviews. but if you don't want to be worried about learning previous game history I recommend Farcry 4. its jam packed with adventure and thrills keeping you entertained right to the very end.

Unity was a disappointment. But if you're getting around this time, it should be okay since they're rolled out the patches already (more than 3 GB of patches).

The Crew was even more since the game looks.... empty... 

Far Cry 4 is a definite pick of the three. Not the best game out there, but it should be enjoyable.