qualiaffordance Demo Translation

I was waiting this game since 2011 already, and since Aeru told me about the Visual Novel Reader

i gave a try with the demo of Qualiaffordance released 2 days ago..

I've just translated +-100 lines,because i was just testing the program (got lazy after some time also...)

And just made a fast translation. Then, the english/translation isn't good at all.(My english is already bad though loolz)

If anyone wanna improve/fix and continue my translation/engrish is just install the Visual Novel Reader, and install the demo of Qualliaffordance (you can play also)

Is very easy to use the VNR, and very fun to translate. i aprove it~

Offical page:

http://www.a1c.jp/~shelf/product/qualiaffordance/index.html

If Download page doesn't work for qualiaffordance, download here:

http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=9473

In the demo there is more or less 600 lines i wonder... and i won't translate anymore because i need to continue popotan translation

lolol.jpg

If you're curious, the game is fully animated in 720p, and i like this game mainly because Mayuno, bye~

lo0oks good

i just watched a bit of the youtube it's got minimal anime, looks like all the animation will go to the h-scenes? and that loli getting knocked 3 metres back from the counter twice..... that was weiiiird

and i think that Sisters animated-VN sold really well, so i think this one will too. altho i dont like the art

Basically yes mostly for h-scene.

Yep, no comments about the cafeteria part... Without BGM and higurashi SFX alike.... looked horrible lol (bizarrely i laughed though)

And hard to say... Jelly-Fish was very popular already because Green and Lovers... annnd Sisters was more popular because the outstanding quality though. (btw, the story isn't cool... way cliche)

But well, a strange example,

Full Ani, made by Leaf, Fully animated=wasn't popular at all and the art was great.

and this, because Leaf is a very popular company...

Hard to guess.

i also didn't like the art, but Mayuno got my attention;;; (Weak against energetic lolis/fail)

At least the prologue of the game wasn't bad imo, i hope it won't turn into just an another "Nukige" fully animated... only waiting for realease to seee now.

I looked at the demo movie too...so I don't mind that style of art at all as long as it's fully animated...but as you guys pointed out, it's not. Only the event CGs are animated. The standard scenes the only part that I see in continuous animation is their mouths. Couldn't they at least have made their eyes blink?? I've seen several gal games where they did that...and it really creates a weird feeling for me to see their mouths moving and the rest of the face not at all...make them blink!

I looked at the demo movie too...so I don't mind that style of art at all as long as it's fully animated...but as you guys pointed out, it's not. Only the event CGs are animated. The standard scenes the only part that I see in continuous animation is their mouths. Couldn't they at least have made their eyes blink?? I've seen several gal games where they did that...and it really creates a weird feeling for me to see their mouths moving and the rest of the face not at all...make them blink!

Another bizarre thing... since the game is animated, and the texts are vn-alike,

when isn't possible to loop the frames it stops the animation all the time if you ain't a fast reader lol

And seems they did Full-frame drawing... not like School days for example, that they made frames for mouth, eyes, background and characters.

like here(jump to 20secs, was lazy to edit, inclusively record again lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wii5NF39SGM

Ooops. Hehe, you're right, it just suddenly stops!...It would have been nice if they had some sort of looping animation while waiting for the player to read (again, blinking comes to mind!)

And I discovered another jarring issue...no voice for the player character. I couldn't care less about voice for the player char. in a normal VN, but here where it actually shows him on screen during the event CG'scutscenes, the effect is that the player character has lost his voice!

As for 720p...well, I don't see the level of detail in the art to really benefit from 720p. And the animation quality is "average". I would like to see more OVA/movie high quality animation. Like in Time Gal, the animation was gorgeous and fluid.

For interaction with the player, I still like the "2D->3D" approach of Dream Club, or Idolmaster 2 (or Time Leap? which I never played). It's much easier for the characters to change expressions, react quickly and fluidly etc.

I suppose I could say, well, why not just go watch anime. But actually I'm interested enough now to add this game to my playlist.

le yep,l it loses the main purpose of no voice for the protagonist when the real protagonist appears at screen. Lol

Yes, unfortunately... Is like you compare a h-anime brand in 720p... It is 720p, the quaty not though sheesh. and huuuh time gal, made me remeber Road Avenger, Time Gal for arcade was way better though.

And oh my, Time Leap is pretty bad >< no please. Idolmaster 2 i aprove. but i prefer 2D imo... 3D makes way artificial the moviments, etc.

(except when the girls from idolmaster dances, sooo cute *sigh)

animated galges are only worth because you don't need to play first, 1~2 hours to starts imagining the scenes in your mind

(usualy when you're lazy) But unfortunately most times the plot story is rather bad.

Well I was born at the wrong time in the wrong country for Time Gal in the arcade, but it's awesome now running on my PC -- thanks to the magic of LD rips and emulation.

Then, let's hope that with this game, they learned from the past animated galges and made an animated game with good writing. I really like the title, anyway... "Qualiaffordance" does not sound like a galgame at all. It sounds like a....economic simulation game or something.

Lol the title for sure is pretty "different". First time i ever read, i thinked was just another show(animation), or a random "moe arcade".

Now the main problem is,

a1c bought shelf 1 month ago if i don't remember... and looks like they're caring more to promote the h-scenes than the story itself.

The h-scenes looks like they sent it to SuzukiMirano(h-animation brand, and propiety of a1c) produce it.

But well, i don't know if it will influency the story itself. Sigh* only the time will answer

• 2 years later...