hi there, i newbie ( ^_^)

RainTurner

@mio: hmmm, i'am super newbie in VN. my first VN is katawa shoujo and then shuffle ( < confused about route )

Hi there newbie. Katawa shoujo is awesome. As for Shuffle there is no need for confusion, just go for the loli, Primula is the best route. Rather, since there was a loli was there any doubt to begin with? Lol, just kidding, if memory serves me well (and I'm too lazy to google) you have to do all the other routes before doing Primula's. They're all pretty straigthfoward so I can't really imagine what you're confused about. I'd only recommend seeing a route order, but that's all.

Oh yeah, since you seem hooked into MMORPGs and such, what's your opinion on TERA? (I mean, it has lolis)

@sieg: about MMORPG OR MMRPG, still i prefer MMRPG and about TERA need to pay for play -_-/>, then about shuffle my first route about kaede and i confused about another character ( take 5 hours to finish kaede route ) , and about loli?? that mean??? ( pedobear.lol )

@ryoji: very help, thx, confuse about ruote Lysianthus ( SIA )

@sieg: about MMORPG OR MMRPG, still i prefer MMRPG and about TERA need to pay for play sleep.gif/>, then about shuffle my first route about kaede and i confused about another character ( take 5 hours to finish kaede route ) , and about loli?? that mean??? ( pedobear.lol )

@dae: not yet, i'am very super newbie in VN,Shuffle FD ?? that mean same main character or dffrnt?

FD = fandisc; it's kinda like a sequel (or in some cases, a spin-off) to the original. In some FDs, some or all of the main cast from the original returns, sometimes with new characters as well, and in other cases it's completely new characters. For Shuffle it's the former.

@sieg: TERA now F2P. awwwsome but i check again and then, 15GB+++ (that rilly size for Game online?? ), order DVD Tera make me confuse because many rules and requires

@meru: hii too budy.

@dae: hmmm. can you give me that link??i curious about shuffle, especially route Lysianthus ( she have 2 soul, wow )

@mio: hmmm, i'am super newbie in VN. my first VN is katawa shoujo and then shuffle ( < confused about route )

@kaezu&Aaeru: thx bro. new friend new story

( i'am just ordinary gameR, except MMRPG PVP ) ^_^/>

Hey finished the Shuffle! Walkthrough if you still need it. Link Here

Enjoy!