What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I've just watch the ghost in the shell movie.

It was just incredible, perfect animation, perfect soundtrack, perfect everything maybe except the length (It was too short).

But .. wow, I would recommend 10 times.

I've just watch the ghost in the shell movie.

It was just incredible, perfect animation, perfect soundtrack, perfect everything maybe except the length (It was too short).

But .. wow, I would recommend 10 times.

Onto the series now maybe? They are really great in their own way too.

The 2nd movie isn't bad, but not on the level of the first.

Since I have some holiday, I've been working on some stuff that have been in my backlog for a while.

I finished Aoi Hana, which I started because Sakura Trick had me interested in what other yuri anime there was.

It's nicely made and relaxing but rather slow and uneventful. The two heroines are really cute. I might give the manga a shot.

I also managed to finish Fushigi no Umi no Nadia. The show was getting really good around episode 20, when suddenly the infamous island episodes happened, and I had lost interest in it... I forced my way through those, and the final was really good. So overall it's a good anime, I understand how it became a classic, but those ~10 episode on the island+africa nearly kills it, it's really too bad...

Also started Tamayura ~more aggressive~, since hitotose wasn't bad and I needed something slow and relaxing to watch while drinking my coffee when I wake up.

Now I'm back on SDF Macross. Not really enjoying it a lot, but I hope it will get better...

Well this weekend with no internet gave me a chance to finish all the anime i had in my computer.

Finished Hachimitsu to Clover season 1. Really amazing show about relationships. Though the concept might be cliché it was really well used and the thing i most liked were the characters. Every single character has a purpose and it shows all the time. The journey they go through to find themselves is also well done and depicted. The OST was FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

Downloading season 2 now as I know it's the conclusion to season 1. I'm really enjoying it although i have not cried yet.

Also fnished Strawberry Panic. It was probably the most eventful yuri anime I've ever seen. Though old and not really great in itself it was still a nice drama if you're into serious yuri. It goes deep into the characters emotions and the overall atmosphere is usually dark and depressed but it does manage to brighten up a lot at random points and although cliché it still shows the characters getting over their hurdles. The ending was also fulfilling which was unexpected. 

Overall it should be something you watch if you enjoy shoujo ai but not the greatest anime of all time.

Still clearing stuff...

Watched the Nadia movie. It's bad. Just plain bad. Half an hour of nonsensical pace with reused scenes from the series, than a half-interesting plot with characters acting out of character for an hour. Yay.

The Toshokan Sensou movie was pretty good. Not above average, but nice. And the long-awaited romance of the series finally unfolds!

Also finished the 4-5 episodes of Sora no Woto I had left. Can't say I really liked it...

It feels like the show didn't know where to go. Silly SoL of chara-drama SoL? Or story-driven drama? But then why start it at the end? Plus the military setting is barely used, the end aside. It was somehow relaxing, had a few good scenes, with a mood of its own and nice backgrounds, but not very satisfying...

The OP was awesome though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15K83M7jyRM

Recently marathoned White Album 2.

It... hurts... so... good!! I REALLY wish I could read Japanese and get started on the VN.

Nosebleed, I'm surprised White Album 2 isn't on your list. The character drama and romance would be right up your ally.

Pretty much from episode 1 until it actually happened, I was constantly thinking "Damn, shits going to go down next episode."

Just so there's no confusion, White Album 2 is basically a different story in the same world. There's no need to watch White Album before hand (which has two seasons of its own).

so after finishing Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin i must say it was a masterpiece, loved how the story didnt end after the prison time. fighting hardship with friendship. it is the saddest anime i ever watched

rating 10/10 and im VERY strict

and again, how did i miss such a wonderfull anime..well i think now i rlly covered every anime out there that i wanted to watch up until this point. now i can only wait for new releases

searching for more mangas/VNs now, there is lots to cover

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin very enjoyable; this one would look very great in western style drawings

One of my favorites.

I'm currently rewatching the anime of Kanon after finishing the VN. First time I watched it was in 2008 I think before I even knew what VNs are.

Nosebleed, I'm surprised White Album 2 isn't on your list. The character drama and romance would be right up your ally.

Pretty much from episode 1 until it actually happened, I was constantly thinking "Damn, shits going to go down next episode."

I actually got recommended White Album 2 as a good romance that i haven't seen yet. My friend was like "If you like romance you NEED to see this now!". I just got discouraged because i thought White Album 2 was related to White Album which wasn't really highly rated. But I guess it's not.

I'll probably get around to it sometime. Maybe after i finish Honey and Clover.

Nisekoi - The studio that helped animate the Monogatari series has made this anime soo gooooood looking. It's good looking animations + a pretty good rom-com just makes it a must watch. Lots of people have told me it's a very bland rom-com, but I'm enjoying quite a bit. Looking into reading the manga, but I know if I do that I'll begin lagging behind the anime like I always do.

Magi -  I followed it during season one. I've been keeping up with the manga as well and I feel like it's going to end up as a giant series like Naruto/One Piece/Bleach. So since I'm riding with it already, might as well stay with it so I can finally say I've kept up with a giant series lol. For me it's not a high watch priority so I might lag behind every few weeks, but that's probably because I'm reading the manga and just seeing what I've already read.

Gurren Lagaan - I just find this gold mine. Loooove it soooooo much, I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this thing. No regrets. I'm kinda sad that I'm almost done with the series actually. Thank God I also have Kill la Kill. This writer needs to write more, I love his two animes, they're def some of my favorites of all time.

Kill La Kill - Obviously have to watch this. Not as good as Gurren Lagaan, but still a great anime, great art, and now it's just getting good. Not as many feels as Gurren, but I think in the recent and future episodes some feelings are being built

Blast Tempest - My back up anime, was suggested but not my style. It seems okay. But yea, just my back up anime to fall back on if I ever catch up to the anime I'm actively watching.