What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished Shiki. It was an awesome ride. Liked it very much. 9.5/10 from me. Seriously, we need more anime with that kind of awesome plot.

In the end, I don't know whether I should sympathize with Shiki or human anymore.

Sunako won my heart at last few episodes. Seems like I am weak with loli ~ lol

I missed Natsuno. He was an awesome guy.

Just finished Shiki. It was an awesome ride. Liked it very much. 9.5/10 from me. Seriously, we need more anime with that kind of awesome plot.

In the end, I don't know whether I should sympathize with Shiki or human anymore.

Sunako won my heart at last few episodes. Seems like I am weak with loli ~ lol

I missed Natsuno. He was an awesome guy.

I agree, there should be more anime like Shiki.

I would also recommend Mouryou no Hako and Ghost Hunt

Both are great scary/horror anime.

Wow I also like animes like Shiki There should be more made in the same style (really nice mystery and psychological battles on moral grounds)

Also You might like Umineko no naku koro ni but it finishes in the middle of nowhere so if you start watching it be prepared for a moment of fury at the end

On a side note Psycho pass was great but I kind of feel unsatisfied with the ending , for a story ending its great what happened but I want just a little bit more of and ending afterstory (wanna see how all the character end up like in detail)

Wow I also like animes like Shiki There should be more made in the same style (really nice mystery and psychological battles on moral grounds)

Also You might like Umineko no naku koro ni but it finishes in the middle of nowhere so if you start watching it be prepared for a moment of fury at the end

On a side note Psycho pass was great but I kind of feel unsatisfied with the ending , for a story ending its great what happened but I want just a little bit more of and ending afterstory (wanna see how all the character end up like in detail)

Already watched

-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

-Umineko no naku koro ni

-Another

-Ghost Hunt

-Ookami kakushi

-Psycho pass

-Mirai Nikki

-Denpa teki na Kanojo (another one of my favorite)

-Kara no Kyoukai

Anyway, thank for recommending new animes to me. I always welcome new recommendation.

Here is my MAL btw.

Your welcome. Ive been an Anime fan since the mid 80's so if you ever want/need recommendations or anything let me know.

People keep saying I should create a MAL but it would take me months to complete. I guess I should start sometime lol

Hmm ok what about Perfect Blue or Gantz

Or maybe Boogiepop Phantom???

I set my anime limit at 2005. I hate old anime arts.

If you need more I can recommend a bunch.

Your welcome. Ive been an Anime fan since the mid 80's so if you ever want/need recommendations or anything let me know.

Yes, I like to hear more recommendation.

I watch every kind of anime except yaoi , yuri, shounen(action-oriented one) , josei and ecchi (I watch ecchi animes, but I like ecchi as fan-service and not plot=boobs )

And don't recommend on-going animes to me. I watch an anime only when it finish airing and therefore I am waiting for them to finish atm.

Here is my MAL for your information.

People keep saying I should create a MAL but it would take me months to complete. I guess I should start sometime lol

You really should do that. MAL is really useful sometimes.

Old man I want to watch something like Code Geass, Gosick Steins Gate or Chrome shelled regios (could you suggest some less known names because I've also watched a lot of stuff and give your favorites as a reference if you could) Oh and is Ergo Proxy any good because I had mixed feelings whether to watch it

I set my anime limit at 2005. I hate old anime arts.

Yes, I like to hear more recommendation.

I watch every kind of anime except yaoi , yuri, shounen(action-oriented one) , josei and ecchi (I watch ecchi animes, but I like ecchi as fan-service and not plot=boobs )

And don't recommend on-going animes to me. I watch an anime only when it finish airing and therefore I am waiting for them to finish atm.

Here is my MAL for your information.

You really should do that. MAL is really useful sometimes.

Well that's your choice but there are some Anime that should be the exception. Perfect Blue is definitely a MUST WATCH for horror fans.

Yeah ill try to get a MAL done, but will take a while lol.

Old man I want to watch something like Code Geass, Gosick Steins Gate or Chrome shelled regios (could you suggest some less known names because I've also watched a lot of stuff and give your favorites as a reference if you could) Oh and is Ergo Proxy any good because I had mixed feelings whether to watch it

hmm recommendations.... how about

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and Seed

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Pumpkin Scissors

Blue Gender

Ergo Proxy

Mars Daybreak

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Persona: Trinity Soul -

Red Garden

Tegami Bachi

Heroic Age

07-Ghost

Full Metal Panic!

Xam'd: Lost Memories

D.Gray-man

Seiken no Blacksmith

Needless

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

That's it off the top of my head. I highly recommend all of the above if you liked Code Geass, Gosick Steins Gate or Chrome Shelled Regios.

Hope that helps

Yeah, from what I've experienced so far, each season there's constantly people ranting about the season being the worst season ever and being devoid of anything interesting, but i've always found at least one anime that stood out.

Winter 2013 only had one for me, but that still counts =o

I just finished Shin Sekai Yori a while ago, and I'm gonna a Spoiler because this was the last chapter and pretty much everything is a spoiler.

Daamn, I never expected that bakenezumis (quuerats) would be the humans without Cantus, though it makes sense if you think about how the boys and girls without Cantus simply disappear.

I would never expect Saki to ask Kiromaru to die for them, he was the best character of this anime, always noble and doing what he thinks is right.

Shit, I've been hoping untill the end that Maria would somehow be alive, I wanted a SakixMaria ending. They really didn't hold back killing characters.

By the way, is it just me, or the animation for this last chapter is kind of different? It looks more cool than usual.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo just aired its final episode.

24 episodes ago I started watching this gem with minor expectations. I never thought that it would become such an amazing Anime.

If anyone has not seen it I implore you to take the time to do so. It is so good and I guarantee that you will not regret it.

Hell its so good i thought about writing a review of it for the Forum. Hell i may just do that once i let everything I've seen set in a little.

SO beautiful!!

roriSakurasounoPetnaKanojo-2496020783mkv_20130325_164424538_zps01f5cfd6.jpg

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo just aired its final episode.

24 episodes ago I started watching this gem with minor expectations. I never thought that it would become such an amazing Anime.

If anyone has not seen it I implore you to take the time to do so. It is so good and I guarantee that you will not regret it.

Hell its so good i thought about writing a review of it for the Forum. Hell i may just do that once i let everything I've seen set in a little.

SO beautiful!!

roriSakurasounoPetnaKanojo-2496020783mkv_20130325_164424538_zps01f5cfd6.jpg

Sounds interesting, another anime to add to my list, number 30. Only 29 animes to watch till I get to this one. :P/> Nah not really I don't follow the order of my list, I just watch in the order I feel like watching something. Still doubt I'll get to this series anytime soon though, seeing as I still have Fate/Zero, and Full metal Alchemist on my list; just waiting for the right time to watch them. On another note, I've finally started watching Steins:Gate yesterday after having it on my list for over a year; and I have to say it's F*CKING Awesome. Just finished episode 9, and shit just got even more serious! It's been a good half a year since an anime has got me so hooked.

Just watched last Sakurasou....god, I love this anime. I wasn't expecting much of it at first but I'm impressed how it improved one chapter after another.

yeah ill be buying the blu rays. Subbed or not.

Ill wait to see if its licensed before I do just in case. Either way I will own Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Just finished Sakurasou, I'm glad the last chapter was good enough comparing it to last week's chapter.

I would've made a few changes but it still was really nice. A great ending for a great anime.

I downloaded Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, but I'm not sure about it, do you guys think it's worth watching?