What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

And it keeps being awesome. Gintama' (202->251) pretty much doesn't have any mediocre episode.

But episode 135 means you saw the mythical nabe episode and stuck-in-the-toilets episodes :lol:

And also more other awesome episodes than I can count...

I have 0 complaints about Gintama, i even got complaints from the people living upstairs that i was laughing too hard at 3 in the morning.

I can't wait to get to season 2 , aka episodes 202-250

Gintama makes being stuck in a toilet exciting.

I'd love to start Gintama but its just such a long show. Seems like a big undertaking.

Sole reason why i never started it sooner. It was worth starting though

You can get hooked to it pretty easily and you don't have to marathon through it to enjoy it. The best part about it is if you enjoy comedy Gintama won't disappoint and will keep you entertained. It also has its share of seriousness in certain arcs.

Overall a great shounen comedy show on pair (probably better) with shows like Nichijou and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

I'd love to start Gintama but its just such a long show. Seems like a big undertaking.

You think Gintama is long?  I'm rewatching all the episodes of One Piece for the third time.  There are 624 episodes right now, and that's not including the movies and specials.

I also plan on watching Gintama at some point in the future...maybe once i've retired XD

Marathoned Sword Art Online yesterday and really enjoyed it, though I definitely have some complaints. The MMO setting got me in the mood to finally play through my .Hack games so I was incredibly annoyed to discover i've left them on the other side of the country >.<

You always have the manga to make you feel better :lol:

If you like that type of anime you should try Lovely Complex and Kimi ni Todoke (both seasons)

Best shoujo anime i've seen so far

I'm almost done with Gintama, currently on episode 135, it's an amazing ride

Thanks, I had noticed Kimi ni Todoke in the recommendations on MAL, I'll also add Lovely Complex to my shows to watch then.  As for the manga, I haven't read scanslations in a long while since I prefer reading physical manga and I usualy prefer playing VNs when I'm on the computer, but I'll consider it, I also want to read the Chihayafuru manga.

I'm in the same boat as most people concerning Gintama.  I actualy watched a few of the first episodes a while back, but the high episode count kinda scared me away from really undertaking it.

Also, since a bunch of my friends are really into Bakemonogatari I decided to give it another try.  It's a lot better than the first impression I got a few years ago, I'm about halfway done with it.  I had always found Senjougahara Hitagi to be a very sexy character even when I hadn't watched the show though.

I watched episodes 1-4 of both Gintama and Nichijou, but they just didn't sit well with me. I suppose I'll have to try again at some point...

Anyway, just finished with both Monster and Susei no Gargantia not too long ago... bit of a quality difference, to say the least.

Monster I could write reams for (and I probably will at some point). Great in a lot of ways. I, personally, preferred themes at the beginning half of the anime, but it was all quite well-done. Cool aesthetic, great characters and interesting questions asked. It's a bit longer than most anime at ~70 episodes, but worth it. Be warned, though: it can be a bit intense in parts. I haven't quite decided whether it will go in my top 5 or not, but it's up there somewhere.

Gargantia... *sigh* so much potential, most of it wasted. It had a really strong start, and remained pretty fun up till about the halfway point. Then, the second half of the anime reared its ugly head, and completely threw everything good about the anime out the window. A pity considering the first episode, although frantic, did a pretty good job reeling me in.

I'll need to find a good anime to watch over christmas now since I'm almost done with Macross Frontier now.

Hohoho! Just finished World god only knows third season and it was great. the only thing is tht i needed to watch the ovas before the third season (watched them after ep 3)to better understand the story. I think it was a pretty good season/anime.

Goin ta start Sunday without god tonight! XD

I finished Ano Natsu de Matteru today.  I was expecting a fanservice/exploitation harem rom com, but it turned out to be a lot better than that.  I kinda wanted to cheer for all the characters at the same time, I thought Kanna was the cutest, but Mio turned out to be more interesting than expected.

I also finished Bakemonogatari and started Nisemonogatari.  All the girls are pretty sexy, though I have a soft spot of sexy jailbait Sengoku Nadeko.  The story and animation were both very interesting.

I watched the Steins;Gate movie this afternoon.  I was pretty good, though I felt it might've dragged on a bit, especialy in the beginning.  Still, <3 Kurisu.

I also finished Bakemonogatari and started Nisemonogatari.  All the girls are pretty sexy, though I have a soft spot of sexy jailbait Sengoku Nadeko.  The story and animation were both very interesting.

Ano Natsu, is a nicely done romance that leaves out stereotypes and harems and all that needless fanservice. The world needs more romance + slice of life

I had a soft spot for Nadeko as well, she's cute in her own way but you kind of pity her more than anything.

Sadly in the second season she went down the drain

:P forget sexy jailbait, more like super sayan yandere

Of course in the end, Shinobu = best girl  :ph34r:

Ano Natsu, is a nicely done romance that leaves out stereotypes and harems and all that needless fanservice. The world needs more romance + slice of life

I had a soft spot for Nadeko as well, she's cute in her own way but you kind of pity her more than anything.

Sadly in the second season she went down the drain :P forget sexy jailbait, more like super sayan yandere

Haha, I can't wait to see that.  I'm still only at the beginning of Nisemonogatari.

Yeah, I was quite pleasantly surprised by Ano Natsu.

Sadly in the second season she went down the drain :P forget sexy jailbait, more like super sayan yandere

Nadeko is still best girl in my book.

I still have hope for her that all will end well. Kaiki will work a miracle somehow.

Nadeko is still best girl in my book. I still have hope for her that all will end well. Kaiki will work a miracle somehow.

She's my second favorite even after turning Yandere. I know she won't die.

There's only 2 episodes left until the series is over. I'm gonna guess she just goes back to normal in the next episode after Kaiki talks it over with her.

Nadeko is still best girl in my book. I still have hope for her that all will end well. Kaiki will work a miracle somehow.

She's my second favorite even after turning Yandere. I know she won't die.

There's only 2 episodes left until the series is over. I'm gonna guess she just goes back to normal in the next episode after Kaiki talks it over with her.

Edit these for spoilers please.