What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

It gets good around episode 9/10 the rest is just awkward chuuni stuff with Rikka being Rikka.

Second season will probably be 10 times better and more serious though.

For some reason, I doubt that. I'm imagining a lot more silly stuff since the plot is pretty much resolved at the end of season 1. Plus the director said he wanted to go a more light hearted route for season 2. 

For some reason, I doubt that. I'm imagining a lot more silly stuff since the plot is pretty much resolved at the end of season 1. Plus the director said he wanted to go a more light hearted route for season 2. 

Since in season 2

they're together

I expected at least more romance of some seriousness. Not that i mind light hearted stuff though.

I still find all the silly stuff entertaining, i'm too light hearted~

Halfway through Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God). All I can say is that it's neat in terms of the world and aesthetic, but the story doesn't seem to amount to much. It seems like every three episodes is its own mini-story, and the second one isn't that interesting. I'm sticking with it, but I really do think my final assessment will be "It was neat, but I have nothing more to say".

Watched the first ep of Kill la Kill and wowow I like this, definitely going to catch up with the series and watch every week.

We're finally into the Refrain route of Little Busters :3 The first season left me horribly disappointed, but I'm getting more confidence now that Refrain can hit some of the high points of the VN.

Halfway through Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God). All I can say is that it's neat in terms of the world and aesthetic, but the story doesn't seem to amount to much. It seems like every three episodes is its own mini-story, and the second one isn't that interesting. I'm sticking with it, but I really do think my final assessment will be "It was neat, but I have nothing more to say".

Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi was kinda good i am just waiting for the BD raws now untill i rewatch it with a bit better japanse skills then when i watched it the first time hopefully will i understand a bit more

In those grey, depressing and damn cold days of upcoming winter, it's really a blessing to have slice of life anime. Nothing beats curling up in your bed with a good heartwarming show. 

So, I just started Hidamari Sketch. 5 episodes in and I'm finally hooked. Also watching Sora no Woto and Fancy Lala.

In those grey, depressing and damn cold days of upcoming winter, it's really a blessing to have slice of life anime. Nothing beats curling up in your bed with a good heartwarming show. 

So, I just started Hidamari Sketch. 5 episodes in and I'm finally hooked. Also watching Sora no Woto and Fancy Lala.

I couldn't agree more, Slice of Life never gets tiring and it alwas puts a smile on your face.

I finished Hidamari Sketch 2 days ago and it was a gem and i regretted not giving it a chance earlier, it only gets better after the first season, for me the 3rd season (Hoshimitsu) tops all of them

Also watching Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, lolis and slice of life = win

Also watching Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, lolis and slice of life = win

That one was a really good surprise when I watched it. Barely ever heard of it before, yet it was really pleasant. You can really feel the drive they have while going toward their goal (massugu go!)