What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just wasted 45 minutes of my life watching Kotonoha no Niwa. Makoto Shinkai is horribly overrated when it comes to his romance stuff. Hoshi no Koe is where he should have stopped. Instead we get some really pretty animation, and not much else. His romance films lack any sort of punch or likable characters. Oh well, at least it was pretty. 

Does anyone know any good slice of life with a similar feel to K-on?

Only one I know that's not in your list would be Manabi Straight. You could try it, I really liked it.

For non-loli SoL, Aria is indeed the way to go. It only get better as you watch it. Also, Sketchbook in the same genre. I'm watching it right now and it's good, even though not as good as Aria. Haibane Renmei too.

Also, for youkai SoL, there's Mushishi (REALLY good), Natsume Yuujin-chou (mentioned above I think) and Gingitsune this season that you should follow~ 

Only one I know that's not in your list would be Manabi Straight. You could try it, I really liked it.

For non-loli SoL, Aria is indeed the way to go. It only get better as you watch it. Also, Sketchbook in the same genre. I'm watching it right now and it's good, even though not as good as Aria. Haibane Renmei too.

Also, for youkai SoL, there's Mushishi (REALLY good), Natsume Yuujin-chou (mentioned above I think) and Gingitsune this season that you should follow~ 

I have to add Lucky Star on there. Really liked that slice of life, also Minami-ke.

I started Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun! on a whim and it's really clicking with me, I think I will enjoy this show.

Also gave Gifuu Doudou a try, from the new season, I just today noticed it was about Sengoku period, and the artstyle very similar to JoJo and Fist of the North Star intrigued me.

Continuing Hidamari Sketch, The first season was too slow paced but i feel like the second one is improving in every aspect, am enjoying it much more now, already downloaded the 3rd and downloading the 4th now. After that it's the Aria series. Slice of Life for the win~

Hidamari Sketch is the Anime of the Century. Yuno 4evur. I'm really looking forward to finishing the second season. Starting it would be nice to. I began Natsu no Arashi! a few days ago. Very interesting Shaft show. 

Hidamari Sketch is the Anime of the Century. Yuno 4evur. I'm really looking forward to finishing the second season. Starting it would be nice to. I began Natsu no Arashi! a few days ago. Very interesting Shaft show. 

It is indeed interesting. It's wonderful how the letter X is used in 80% of that show rather than just for Xylophone~

Yuno wins everything.

I can't wait to get into the 3rd season as I saw it has new characters ^_^

I'm watching Mitsudomoe right now and I have to say, I'm having mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it can have it's funny and entertaining moments. On the other hand, It can get really weird and annoying at times.

I got over the weirdness because it made me laugh too hard, awesome comedy show. Needs a 3rd season.

DXrfpkP.gif

I finished watching Sketchbook ~full color's~. A good Aria-like slice of life. It's too short (13 ep) to be as good as Aria but had potential, I'll probably read the manga. It fulfills very well the relaxing morning anime spot you watch half-asleep with a cup of coffee. 

Meanwhile, I started watching Nyaruko-san.

>Dagon taxi

>Innsmouth-kun

>References to Gundam, Eva, Pokemon, Jojo, One Piece and much more flying everywhere

>Yuri (totally not) subtext

Why didn't I start this earlier?