What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

There's also Run and Yami. Plenty of grills to ship.

Though when Momo comes everyone else just gets rekt pretty much,

I personally liked it even better after Nemesis appeared, she's as great as Momo imo, i'm so hyped for season 2 of Darkness when the best arcs come around.

TLR is one of those ecchi series that just gets better and better as it goes.

There's also Run and Yami. Plenty of grills to ship.

Though when Momo comes everyone else just gets rekt pretty much,

I personally liked it even better after Nemesis appeared, she's as great as Momo imo, i'm so hyped for season 2 of Darkness when the best arcs come around.

TLR is one of those ecchi series that just gets better and better as it goes.

Run I'll agree with, but Yami never actually shows any feelings towards him except apathy until Darkness.  It's like taking two random people on the street and saying SHIP! OTP!

Seriously? That's kind of sad lol. That kills half the fun of watching the series get animated.

So after watching more of Slayer (2000), I think I've come up with what I've been missing from newer anime. In slayer, whether due to it being the limit of animation at the time or something else, all of the entire show has an invisible beat it flows with. So even if the animation quality drops or they stall things, it still all flows to the tune of that beat and never really feels too out of place.

Thats only in darkness man,  Ecllpised is talking about the first series.  It's totally Rin. Wait shit, thats in Darkness as well!  Nothing happens in TLR, you've gotta ship Mikan, Lala, or Sairenji.  That's no fun!   :amane:

I know. But once you get to Momo, there's no returning to the other ships. I'm all for Momo is lyf.

Anyway, finished Tokyo Ravens yesterday.

Pretty unsatisfying ending. Also, bringing Natsume back to life using the very same ritual that they stopped Suzuka from using was very hypocritical of Harutora. I was also pretty surprised that he was actually Yakou's reincarnation. I didn't see that coming. I fully thought it was Natsume. 'Till Kurahashi Genji spilled the beans. Ayyy I was rekt. Anyway, shamanic battles are awesome, man. It really felt rushed though. Towards the end, I mean. I can only hope for another season to tie up all the loose ends they left with us with that last scene. Kakugyouki though, lol. Suddenly joining right at the last couple of scenes lol. Also, I think the most awesome guy in the show is Ootomo Jin. No one can top that guy, man. I really liked Ashiya Douman vs. Ootomo Jin. That was one of the best scenes there. Seeing them work together was also really nice. Here's to hoping for another season.

Started watching Akuma no Riddle too. I'm at Episode 10.

I didn't expect it to turn to something I liked. Tokaku x Haru all the way! I have to admit though, that redhead and Kirigaya's story was pretty sad. I also like how they all have their own endings at the end of each episode. Those kind of shows really get me pumped. The OP is also pretty nice. I'm hoping this gets a good ending. Here's to hoping Nio gets her spotlight very soon!

Also finished Plastic Memories, Danmachi, and Nisekoi S2.

Nisekoi S2 was pretty good. But I liked the first season more. Nonetheless, I liked the show. Danmachi, well, it was nice. Bell always steals the show, huh. I enjoyed Plastic Memories too.

Just finished Carnival Phantasm. I wanted to see it since it aired, and I thought now was a good time, after finishing playing FSN. Now I have less things to read/watch from TYPEMOON. I just want to play Tsukihime and read Kara no Kyoukai's light novels and I think I'll be pretty much done with TYPEMOON (at least with the English-translated things from TYPEMOON)

Carnival Phamtasm was great.   the kyoukai light novels kept my attention, though I found that waning after I finished paradox spiral. Its of course a far darker work than the fate series. The same can be said for Tuskihime. The world therein is dark and confusing. You never know when some lovecraftian horror is going to imerge from an alley and start trouble.

Finished Akuma no Riddle.

Surprised at the turn of events in the two last episodes. While I did kind of expect Tokaku to actually take the initiative and attack Haru to prove that she isn't a Primer, I am still surprised. Not to mention that the first one to take the initiative was actually Nio. Ayyyy shit. Didn't know that she was part of the clan of the West, which I forgot the name of. Also, Tokaku's attack on Haru should have been considered illegal, since she tore apart her advance notice card. Though I'm not sure anymore if that's even stated in the rules. Regardless, I'm happy that they all got a good end, despite the seemingly convenient plot device they pulled. It's really nice.

I wonder what Tokaku answered the white haired guy in the end?

Also finished Shingeki no Kyojin.

It was nice. That's all I have to say.

Having a blast with its specials though.

Might start with Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei! next.

Also finished Shingeki no Kyojin.

It was nice. That's all I have to say.

Having a blast with its specials though.

Now you need to watch the abridged.

I watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. It was fantastic up until the last episode. There are very few anime these days that get my heart racing, and this anime made my heart run a marathon. Which is why the ending was such a shame. Big slap in the face.

Finished Akuma no Riddle.

Surprised at the turn of events in the two last episodes. While I did kind of expect Tokaku to actually take the initiative and attack Haru to prove that she isn't a Primer, I am still surprised. Not to mention that the first one to take the initiative was actually Nio. Ayyyy shit. Didn't know that she was part of the clan of the West, which I forgot the name of. Also, Tokaku's attack on Haru should have been considered illegal, since she tore apart her advance notice card. Though I'm not sure anymore if that's even stated in the rules. Regardless, I'm happy that they all got a good end, despite the seemingly convenient plot device they pulled. It's really nice.

I wonder what Tokaku answered the white haired guy in the end?

Akuma no Riddle was one of the most poorly written anime im recent years. Congratulations on even finishing it and putting up with its bullshit inconsistent script riddled (heh get it) with plot holes.

I still can't comprehend who thought that ending was a good idea.

"Hey you know everything we did before? Yeah that doesn't matter anymore"

Just finished Fate UBW and Owari no Seraph, Currently waiting for the next episode of dungeon ni deai. I'm postponing Nisekoi 2nd season because I lost the interest, I read the manga though, maybe I'll continue it after it finished airing. Oremonogatari seems interesting too, maybe I should watch it.

Is monster musume no Iru nichijou really gonna have anime adaptation?

To love ru darkness episode 01, it is more of this show.

It's not just "more", it's "better" :P

Darkness really pays a lot of attention to Yami in the first 45 chapters (of which only 17 were adapted in season 1 but they're likely going to go up to 45 in season 2 judging from the previews), she gets a ton of development as a character and it's really fun to see.

Hibike Euphonium finale was so good, looked and sounded amazing. When that solo kicks in..... amazing. Yuri will not happen!!! 

The Shinmai Maou no Testament OVA is basically hentai. It's pretty dumb too. 

Panties for breakfast. 

Also I like Yami too, did not get that much spotlight first ep. 

Akuma no Riddle was one of the most poorly written anime im recent years. Congratulations on even finishing it and putting up with its bullshit inconsistent script riddled (heh get it) with plot holes.

I still can't comprehend who thought that ending was a good idea.

"Hey you know everything we did before? Yeah that doesn't matter anymore"

Just finished UBW, and the epilogue only reaffirmed my previous thoughts. Ufotable has nailed it. I loved this adaptation, and with the small additions and edits, I feel like this is the definitive - and better than the VN - version of Unlimited Blade Works. Sure you miss out on some of the exposition due to the different medium and length alone, but I didn't feel like that was a problem at all. I also really liked how this was treated like a Fate/Zero sequel more than anything else, but that's just because I dislike the Fate route.

I do wonder how the HF movie will pan out. I trust in ufotable, but a movie is a movie... I wish it had more parts at least.