What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I started up Saint Tail. I dunno I just picked it randomly as something I always wanted to sit down and watch someday. It`s not the best, or the worst. Just very in the middle shoujo stuff. Eh. I`ll probably watch some other random shoujo stuff after this like Kodocha or Jewel Pet. Dunno. I`m in a shoujo mood.

Also if this doesn't have yuri I'll never forgive you.

You'll have to strap on your goggles pretty damn hard if you wanna find yuri in a kids show.

I have faith though. There are people who manage to think there are yuri undertones in Precure after all. Must the hands holding, that's clearly code for sex Teeku

Continued watching Kuroko no Basuke S3.

Just finished Episode 57.

Holy shit. Midorima got rekt by Akashi. No way around it. That's definitely a strong team. Though I could call bullshit for Akashi's Emperor Eye, it actually has a logical explanation. How he actually does it though, I'll never know. He must have insane crossover skills if he could pull that off after predicting the opponent's move. Even the skill of adjusting to how the opponent might react instead of the theoretical outcome is also great. He's not only skilled, he's also smart. God, Akashi.

Also, expecting a great fight with Kaijo vs. Seirin. This better be good. Kise's Perfect Copy is too good to just lose like that. Taiga must have done some inexplicable shit to beat that. I'm also assuming that Akashi has some better skill than his Emperor Eye, if he's actually better than Kise.

I hoped for Midorima's ZONE, but too bad.

You'll have to strap on your goggles pretty damn hard if you wanna find yuri in a kids show.

I have faith though. There are people who manage to think there are yuri undertones in Precure after all. Must the hands holding, that's clearly code for sex Teeku

If there's any slight hint, my goggles will detect it.

I watched 6 episodes of Aikatsu last night.

So far so good, I like the formula of the show, the characters are pretty interesting to watch and the show is not ultra cheesy despite being a kids show.

Also I like that they're taking the idol business a bit more seriously while at the same time maintaining that happy atmosphere.

The 3DCG is atrocious, but I've warmed up to it by now since I'll probably have to deal with it for the entire time.

Music wise, it's okay. Cheeky idol music can't really go wrong anyway.

I'd say it's mostly a success for me. I was afraid it'd be really boring but it actually has a pretty good pacing. (Based Sunrise?)

The 3DCG is atrocious, but I've warmed up to it by now since I'll probably have to deal with it for the entire time.

The 3DCG evolves A LOT throughout the episodes. It goes from usual atrocious to actually decent. A good surprise tbh.

At Episode 57 of Ai Tenchi Muyo!

I'm happy to say that it actually has some sort of story. The events finally made sense. I guess it wouldn't make sense at the start if you didn't watch the original series, but whatever.

All the conflict made me geniunely interested in Tenchi Muyo. I think I'll watch the original series as well.

Saint Tail has just established itself as a Good Anime because it had a scene with tarot cards and instead of using 'Death' like every other show ever made that knows nothing about tarot cards they used the Tower which is the actual correct 'bad things are coming your way' card.

If you ever see a show that has The Tower instead of Death for tarot card foreshadowing that is immediately a Good Show because someone writing the story actually bothered to do 5 seconds of research.

sounds good to me, as i like the series as a whole very much.
still a bit sceptical when it comes to the new one planned, because everything felt quite complete after angel heart ended. hope they wont ruin it with some mediocre bullshit.

30 episodes into Aikatsu.

At this pace I feel like I'm going to start crying rainbows.

This series is so much fun. It's well paced and uses the formula really well.

The friendship is always developing and new girls still keep coming.

The show doesn't seem to have a clear goal but at the same time it takes its time developing everything in the Aikatsu universe and it's just so fun to watch.

Yurika x Ran is my new OTP. Love the dynamic the two have in the show as well. Yurika is just too damn adorable.

Seriously shipping these two is basically making the show 10 times better.

I hope that for the next 110 episodes everything stays just as fun because I plan on dedicating a lot of my time watching this series. Finally a kids show that really got me hooked.

Watched the first three episodes of From The New World. It's very pretty, and it's doing a fantastic job of making me feel uneasy. I wanted to relish the calm atmosphere it has going now, because I can see that all the nice everyday stuff is going up in flames very soon, but the show keeps jabbing me with reminders that all is decidedly not well. I don't recall any show every leaving me feel quite this nervous before - it's both pleasant and unpleasant, but mostly I'm savoring the feeling.