What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I just caught up in Owari no Seraph. It's been really good so far. Entertaining at least.

I have no idea why I watch airing anime because I hate waiting.  :vinty:

To me, it just feels like a really, really, bad AoT with vampires.   It's way too predictable and seems really cliched. 

Aside from Shinoa, who is amazing, I don't really enjoy any part of it anymore.  

I'm making my way through To-Love-Ru very quickly, since I want to get to Darkness ASAP because actual plot and Yami.  :heart:

Also chipping away at One Piece a bit again. 

To me, it just feels like a really, really, bad AoT with vampires.   It's way too predictable and seems really cliched. 

Aside from Shinoa, who is amazing, I don't really enjoy any part of it anymore.  

I'm making my way through To-Love-Ru very quickly, since I want to get to Darkness ASAP because actual plot and Yami.  :heart:

Also chipping away at One Piece a bit again. 

I know that it's not for everyone and it is cliche but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it. I like the characters a lot, like Shinoa, but Mika is my favorite. I could see how someone could dislike it though.

It seems that we have quite different taste in anime. I can't stand One Peice. I have seen a bit more than twenty episodes with my friend and I never could get past how annoying Luffy was as a protagonist. 

I know that it's not for everyone and it is cliche but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it. I like the characters a lot, like Shinoa, but Mika is my favorite. I could see how someone could dislike it though, it is cliche.

It seems that we have quite different taste in anime. I can't stand One Peice. I have seen a bit more than twenty episodes with my friend and I never could get past how annoying Luffy was as a protagonist. 

One Piece is one of those things that just gets better as it goes, aside from some dips and such.  Syrup Village on is generally good IMO, then it starts to drop a bit with Impel Down and Marie Ford but everyone else loves those. 

OP and Fairy Tail are the only classic Shonen I like really, and neither are my all time favorites.  I tend to like darker mysteries with gore best (Another, Future Diary, etc.)

One Piece is one of those things that just gets better as it goes, aside from some dips and such.  Syrup Village on is generally good IMO, then it starts to drop a bit with Impel Down and Marie Ford but everyone else loves those. 

OP and Fairy Tail are the only classic Shonen I like really, and neither are my all time favorites.  I tend to like darker mysteries with gore best (Another, Future Diary, etc.)

Wahh? Not even DB, Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn (amazing), etc?

Fairy Tail and Naruto are about the only Shonen I enjoy, and even with those I can only watch so much before I'd rather be watching something more feels-oriented. I've never really given One Piece a fair chance, though, but I don't think I can sign myself up for something with that ridiculous an episode count, especially when I still have dozens of short shows which have a much more chance of being to my taste waiting in the wings.

It's a simple cost-benefit analysis. Shonen isn't for everybody, and even setting that aside, I just don't have the time to watch everything I'd like to (even if I do inexplicably make the time to read and post regularly on Fuwa :wafuu: )

DB was ok.  I'll watch HunterxHunter never at some point.  Bleach is terrible and Naruto was good but shippuden ruined it.   Haven't seen the last one. 

Bwahaha I actually haven't seen any of those except Dragon Ball and Reborn. But Reborn is suchh a good anime. You should check it out at least. The plot is really original, at least as far as I know.

Stop whatever you might be doing and watch Hunter x Hunter. Trust me, you will be thankful.

Finished Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

I feel like the quality dropped a little but the humor was still there so it was fine. I've grown fond of this despite not thinking it's excelling, but it's a good time killer for me.

Onto Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei~

Boy how i love shows with more than 2 seasons.

After this i shall finally watch the 2nd season of Arakawa Under The Bridge.

If you haven't already, you should watch Another. It's a psychological horror like Mirai Nikki, but better imo. Plus, the ending was a major mind f*ck. It will make you blow up, so make sure you bring a mop so you can clean up your brains.

Seen it and liked it, thanks. I personally liked Mirai Nikki better, but I still liked Another. We need more psychological horror anime! :P Any other reccomendations? I'd prefer them not to be overtly supernatural. (ex. Shiki, Ghost Hunt)

Seen it and liked it, thanks. I personally liked Mirai Nikki better, but I still liked Another. We need more psychological horror anime! :P Any other reccomendations? I'd prefer them not to be overtly supernatural. (ex. Shiki, Ghost Hunt)

Well there's Danganronpa. That one's really good. Game is better though. And I just recently watched Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, which was nice if you like looking at a butt ton of intestines. So you can try that one if you want. 

There aren't many psychological horror anime since it kinda has to spread out to a wide audience. I remember I saw a list of the top goriest anime and it had a bunch of old anime I've never heard of but looked freaky as hell. You're better off reading some manga or VN's, though I think Gantz might be what you're looking for

I am watching Shokugeki no Souma and Seraph of the End right now as most of the series this anime season are kinda meh except for Plastic Memories but im not ready for another feels trip so soon after  Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

Finished Himegoto.

Genuinely sad. H-How will I see Hime-kun again!?

Started watching Akame Ga Kill.

8 episodes in, and it's still fine as is. I'm waiting for my rekt train.

Also, Ai Tenchi Muyo's starting to make sense.

Dammit. Just dammit. Ugh. Ugh.

It had so much more potential. x_X