What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I finally got around watching the Unlimited Budget Works season 1. I was still reading F/SN when it came out and I wanted to wait for BDs anyway, that's why I'm so late for the party.

But man it's awesome, the battle scenes especially. I thought it would be on the same level as F/Z, but wasn't expecting it to be even better. The double sized first two episodes really got the show going.

just finished selector spread wixoss and am simulcasting , i dont understand what my husband is saying, snafu, disappearance of yuki chan, niseikoi season 2, comical psychosomatic medicine, as for binge watching the next will be tokyo ghoul and psychopass

Toradora, up to Episode 22. Episode 19 is probably up there as one of my favorite eps; just very heartwarming how Ryuuji went all teddybear for Taiga :3

Oh em gee, is it finally happening?!

qfkXPjt.jpg

SL2X2GV.jpg

~~
No comment to the typical 'Yo I love you, but my best friend loves you too so I'll take one for the team and let you guys get together dw I'm fine' that everybody is doing.

Toradora, up to Episode 22. Episode 19 is probably up there as one of my favorite eps; just very heartwarming how Ryuuji went all teddybear for Taiga :3

qfkXPjt.jpg

SL2X2GV.jpg

~~

No comment to the typical 'Yo I love you, but my best friend loves you too so I'll take one for the team and let you guys get together dw I'm fine' that everybody is doing.

My reaction: Minori died for your sins, now kiss!

qfkXPjt.jpg

SL2X2GV.jpg

~~

Oh, you better get used to that last part. SPOILERS BELOW though I don't know for what episodes exactly.

I... Kinda disliked that part of Toradora because everyone is so presumptuous about feelings and stuff. It's like everyone pretty much ordered the protagonist to like Taiga. Sure, he probably had become real friends with her and she liked him too, but the damn lad just had no choice. Everyone saying 'you don't realise your true feelings but somehow I do' and 'you're terrible for not loving Taiga'.

Well, maybe I'm missremembering stuff, but the whole drama and ordeal that went on over the last few episodes went completely over my head and it just looked like everyone acted as if they were all-knowing.

I'm watching 3 animes for hte time being, i'm switching between 2 of them depending on wether I want something light or dark

I'm watching Rainbow Nisha Rokubou No Shichinin, it has the dark vibe I was looking for when I dug it up and yet still it has a warm fuzzy feeling it, quite a good anime though i'm intersted in what the next 12 episodes are gonna contain, I feel like it's almost done 14 episodes in. x)

The other i'm watching is Nichijou for the fun moe stuff :P

And i'm watching Naruto whenever it releases new episodes... (Day 243, fillers are continuing, I'm still unable to see the end of this long long tunnel.)

One of my favorite animes 

I absolutetly loved the ending

So I caught up to DanMachi the other day. I immediately marathoned the five episodes.

...I liked it. This is bad. I'm riding the Hestia best girl ship, unless you can show me someone better. Hestia is adorable. I now know why Catty has that sig.

Hestia 4 lyfe.  I would say best girl this season, but not ever.  

I already got you hooked on Senran Kagura, how can you think my tastes are bad at this point?

I did not betray my goddess.

Best girl for that show, I mean.

Kosaki is much more adorable than Hestia.

I thought you prayed to Neptune?  Anyway, just be polytheistic.  :sachi:

I might start picking up mangas because the story in mangas seems alot more filling and it seems like they don't usually drop projects, I can't waite for the end as Naruto has been among one of the first animes I started watching.

I just finished ep 14 on Rainbow Nisha and

Oh god, the satisfaction from Sasaki's pain is so nice.

The Naruto manga doesn't have any filler, the story keeps going until the very end, you will not be dissatisfied with it if you do try it out. I just feel bad for anime watchers because the quality of Naruto Shippuden is appalling right now. Naruto isn't really bad, it's certainly very shounen, but the anime really gives it a worse reputation than it deserves, the manga is quite the worthy read. I read all 700 chapters in a week because i have no life.

In the last two weeks, I've watched maybe four episodes of Rolling Girls, and that's it :cry:  Right now all my time at home that might go to watching something is instead spent playing VNs (Comyu for the VN reading club, at the moment; will be back to Princess Evangile once I'm done with that).

Oh, you better get used to that last part. SPOILERS BELOW though I don't know for what episodes exactly.

I... Kinda disliked that part of Toradora because everyone is so presumptuous about feelings and stuff. It's like everyone pretty much ordered the protagonist to like Taiga. Sure, he probably had become real friends with her and she liked him too, but the damn lad just had no choice. Everyone saying 'you don't realise your true feelings but somehow I do' and 'you're terrible for not loving Taiga'.
Well, maybe I'm missremembering stuff, but the whole drama and ordeal that went on over the last few episodes went completely over my head and it just looked like everyone acted as if they were all-knowing.

For whatever reason, that part didn't bother.

Specifically, that everybody was trying to get Taiga and Ryuuji together didn't bother me at all - I guess I felt the same way as they all did, at that point. To be clear, it wasn't that I wanted those two to end up together and so imposed my own desire onto what seemed natural (I was rooting for Ami, and to a lesser extent Minori, way more than Taiga all the way through). Rather it seemed like they were already desperately wanting to be together but didn't know how to take the next step.

That said, what did bug the crap out of me was:

When Taiga and Ryuuji finally did get together and decided that the natural thing to do was to elope. I just couldn't follow the mental leap. And then they were back home within, what, one episode? Unnatural drama for the loss.

Bottom line: the ski trip was some damn fine television, but what happened afterwards, while good, didn't quite live up to that level.

I guess it's finally time to sit down and watch Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex. Dunno why I haven't until now. I've even started watching it at least a few times only to stop and move on to something else. Weird. Anyway hopefully this time I stick to it til the end.

Edit: Maybe it was the main woman's costume that always turned me away. It could definitely be that. Oh well I guess I can grit my teeth and bear it this time.

Hestia 4 lyfe.  I would say best girl this season, but not ever.  

I already got you hooked on Senran Kagura, how can you think my tastes are bad at this point?

Hestia? Best girl this season? For DanMachi, sure, but Kosaki's in this season as well. You can't expect me to agree with you. :makina:

In all honesty though, Kosaki hasn't been given the spotlight in the second season yet. I do hope she gets at least an episode all about her. It's mostly gonna be about Chitoge and Haru at this point, imo. Chitoge, hogging all the episodes!

I can't wait for DanMachi's next episode, btw.

In the last two weeks, I've watched maybe four episodes of Rolling Girls, and that's it :cry:  Right now all my time at home that might go to watching something is instead spent playing VNs (Comyu for the VN reading club, at the moment; will be back to Princess Evangile once I'm done with that).

For whatever reason, that part didn't bother.

Specifically, that everybody was trying to get Taiga and Ryuuji together didn't bother me at all - I guess I felt the same way as they all did, at that point. To be clear, it wasn't that I wanted those two to end up together and so imposed my own desire onto what seemed natural (I was rooting for Ami, and to a lesser extent Minori, way more than Taiga all the way through). Rather it seemed like they were already desperately wanting to be together but didn't know how to take the next step.

That said, what did bug the crap out of me was:

When Taiga and Ryuuji finally did get together and decided that the natural thing to do was to elope. I just couldn't follow the mental leap. And then they were back home within, what, one episode? Unnatural drama for the loss.

Bottom line: the ski trip was some damn fine television, but what happened afterwards, while good, didn't quite live up to that level.

I thought you prayed to Neptune?  Anyway, just be polytheistic.  :sachi:

I originally prayed to Kosaki only, but Neptune and Megumi Kato also climbed up there. Now Benio's also there, so it's now a quartet. Kosaki is, of course, my number one. But yeah, let's all be polytheistic.