What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Best girl out of the TsundeRie Holy Trinity?

Forever Louise since she was the first. #bias :P

I do think Taiga and Ryuji have the best dynamics & interactions with each other out of all duos though (can't get enough of these two <3). Though that can be easily attributed to them simply having more quality screen time with each other since Toradora is set and limited to a modern high school setting compared to ZnT's medieval foreign world & SnS's supernatural Guze and all the plot shenanigans they have to deal with.

Rie tsunde whatta?

Sorry brah I just started watching anime this year

I'll keep those anime in mind though if I ever want some future Rie Kugimiya :3

Well Japan is cranking out anime like there's no tomorrow and there's already more anime from years gone by than you can shake a stick at so if you want to keep up with the Joneses you're gonna have to burn the midnight oil and watch anime like all get out.

Have to raise an eyebrow when people are talking about Rie Kugimiya and tsundere and not mentioning Iori Minase (Idolmaster) or Kurumi Hazuki (Twin Angel) !!

I raise an eyebrow when people talk about her and don't mention her most famous role, Happy the flying cat. 

Happy_scary.jpg

Hard to pick what's the most popular character Rie voiced, I'll still stick with Kagura from Gintama as her best role, but she's done a lot of things ranging from Melona from Queen's Blade to Iori from Im@s. 

Well, I'm 20 episodes into Jewelpet Tinkle, it's a fun little kids' show through and through, nothing amazing but enough to keep me watching it everyday. The character growth is pretty slow on the protagonist but she's getting there bit by bit, I'm still incredibly confused about her love interest though, he's super creepy.

Have to raise an eyebrow when people are talking about Rie Kugimiya and tsundere and not mentioning Iori Minase (Idolmaster) or Kurumi Hazuki (Twin Angel) !!

Iori isn't even that strong of a tsundere though (nothing against her). Shana, Louise, and Taiga are just the famous ones.

Forever a Shana fan, and I don't think the first bias applies to me here.

Best girl out of the TsundeRie Holy Trinity?

Forever Louise since she was the first. #bias :P

I do think Taiga and Ryuji have the best dynamics & interactions with each other out of all duos though (can't get enough of these two <3). Though that can be easily attributed to them simply having more quality screen time with each other since Toradora is set and limited to a modern high school setting compared to ZnT's medieval foreign world & SnS's supernatural Guze and all the plot shenanigans they have to deal with.

I meant in Toradora!. Seems like everybody always likes Taiga best, and I don't really get it. I'm an Ami fan through and through. Dat winsome personality. And her swimsuit doesn't hurt her standing either. I think Minori's fantastic, too (100% on personality, though she has her cute moments as well). By my rating, Taiga's probably fourth-best in the series, coming in close behind Sumire.

I liked Minori just because she was fun to see, although i hated her overall attitude in the end. Taiga is really just a typical tsundere no matter how you look at it and while she's on the better end of the tsundere spectrum, she's not really as great as some of the other characters in the show.

Ami was hit and miss, she didn't have the attention she deserved in the show imo despite being quite a good character, good thing thr visual novel gave her the best route that completely overshadows the other girls.

At the end of the day, I think we can all agree Inko-chan was best grill.

Just finished Geekan Shoujo, had it on hold for a while,but once I got back in the mood, It was just absolutely golden, When Comedy makes you laugh unexpectedly, it has done its job correctly, going to start watching death parade next, heard it was one of the few good animes of winter 2015(every winter season usually sucks...) 

Didn't get to participate in Toradora girl rankings, but Ami is obviously best.

It's Ami > Minori > Taiga for me. No, not because she's a tsundere.

Eclipsed pls stop hating on me.

watching evangelion 1.0
Its not bad but man is evangelion overhyped.

The series is best. Watch it.

Working my way through the tail end of Space Brothers (which I love. 10/10) and started S2 of Baby Steps. Given how much I enjoyed the first season, it might have been a mistake to start it before it has finished airing.